Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

'Please, don't ever leave me?'

by ChickWithCoolHair 7 reviews

Frank & Mary at the Park.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 920 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three

He pulled away and I just stared.
"I'm... I'm sorry." He said, starting to stand up. I came out of my trance and immediately stood up and kissed him back, as he held my arms gently. He smiled.
"Thank you Frank," I said, "No one's ever said anything that nice about me before.... Well... not including Mikey." I said, he nodded and hugged me tightly.
"Mary, would you go out with me?" He asked, rubbing my back. I smiled and nodded.
"Of course". Then we heard someone knock gently on the door.
"Mary, you in here?" I heard Mikey whisper. God he's cute. I went over and opened the door, he smiled and came in closing the door behind him.
"Hey Frank, why aren't you downstairs?" He asked, taking off his glasses to clean them on his shirt.
"Well he was,"
"And before you make up any bullshit excuses, just take in mind that there is no homework in sight." He said, smirking. I laughed.
"Frank just came up to see if I was okay." I said. Mikey nodded, putting his glasses back on his nose.
"Alright then, Well if that's all." Mikey started to make his way out the door, I grabbed his arm and he turned around.
"Frank and I are going out." I blurted, Oh God I hope I did the right thing. First his face was expressionless, then slowly a smile began to form.
"Awww," He said, jumping over and hugging me. I patted him on the back.
"Yes, as long as I can breathe Mikes." I said. He laughed and ran over to hug Frank.
"Wait," He stopped in his tracks, and turned around to face me, "You haven't told Gee yet I take it?". I Shook my head.
"I wouldn't tell him just yet. Kind of ease it onto him, make it a gradual thing or otherwise he's gonna chuck a fit." He said, I thought about it and nodded slowly.
"Ok, I get it."
"Hey Mikes, can you somehow get us out of the house together, unnoticed?" Frank asked. I smiled and Mikey nodded.
"I'm pretty sure I can, stay here until I call you down. When I do, you're gonna have to run." He said, walking out the door. I giggled and nodded in agreement, before sitting down once more, Frank joining me.
"I'm sorry about Liam." He said.
"Frank, it's not your fault ok? And also, you're way better than some slut loving bum head."
"Bum head?"
"You know you want to use my words you're just jealous." I said, poking out my tongue. He rolled his eyes, smiling and nodded.
"Yes, That must be it."
"MARY!" I heard my name being called. Quickly Frank grabbed my hand and we bolted downstairs and flew open the door. Everyone must have been in the garage. I pulled out my phone from my pocket as we got to the sidewalk and txted Mikey.
Nice One, I owe you
I flipped it shut and placed it in my pocket again, Frank then holding my hand.
"So were are we off to?" I asked.
"Want to go park?" He asked, I nodded and we soon fell into step, making our way to the park in silence. Soon enough the play area came into view and I took a quick glance at Frank before sprinting toward the swings. I grinned as I finally caught it and sat down, gently kicking my legs in front of me. I watched then as Frank smiled, walked over and sat down next to me.
"Mary?" He asked.
"Mmm?"
"Why did Mikey tell you not to tell Gerard?" He asked. I sighed.
"The thing is, Gee has always been the over protective sort. I love him to death, don't get me wrong but when he heard about Liam? He was going to kill the guy and if straight afterwards I'm together with you, he'd just lose it." I said. He nodded understandingly.
"You know, I've known you ever since I was... 5, when Mikey became your friend, and I've never really realized how much I like you until today." I said, kicking some dirt off my shoe.
"I finally realized I liked you when you got together with Liam and I all of a sudden had this urge to kill him." He said, I laughed.
"Fuck it's hot." I said, getting up. I looked around and saw a huge oak tree near the centre of the park and grabbed Frank's hand. We walked toward it and when we finally reached the base I sat down underneath it and closed my eyes. I felt someone press their lips to mine and I smiled.
"Frank, would you leave me?", I asked.
"I wouldn't dream of it." He, He kissed me again and we just lay under the tree for what seemed like hours until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
"Hello?"
"You did WHAT?!"
"Gee, slow down, what's wrong?"
"Kathryn saw you two walk out! Why wouldn't you tell me?"
"So you wouldn't act like this". I said, he sighed.
"Look, I'm sorry. Just please come back Mary? I do love you." He said. I smiled,
"Love you too." I hung up and placed the phone back.
"I take it he knows?" Frank asked, leaning up on his elbows. I nodded.
"Angry?"
"Not as angry as I thought he would be." I said smiling.

==============================================

[Rate and Review Please Dudes. Tell me what you think!]

[I don't Own MCR....lala]

[NerdsAreLOve]

==============================================
Sign up to rate and review this story