Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Were star cross'd lovers, baby

1.The cross of the cliques

by prissynblack 1 review

Ashley moore "the prep" gets partnered with brendon Urie "the outcast" for a project in one of her classes.The project is you have to get to know the other person and write a 3 page essay on them. ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 1672 words

0Unrated
Ashley P.O.V

"I can't wait until I get to get my nose done. Daddy's letting me get that for my graduation present" Becky was crossing her eyes to try and look at her noise.

"I'm so excited about my new boobs. There so awesometastic" Amber said adjusting her bra.

"Oh my god Amber. You so just used a big word" Becky cheered

"Oh I did. I didn't even know it was a word" The girls began in fits of laughter.

"God were so popular" Becky running her hands through her hair.

That's amber and Becky and as you can tell by there choose of words there valley girls. I'm one of them. I know it sounds torturing but growing up into a upper class family, it seems your suppose to hang out with upper class friends. I'm caption of the cheerleading squad and have the most popular boyfriend in school. You could say Amber and Becky are always there to have my back. Tell me what looks good with what or to tell me helpful advice. Were like the head girls of the school and I would be caught dead with any lower class people around my friends, or would I?

"Ashley are you listening to us?" Becky said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Ashley" Amber called to me.

"Yeah what?" I said breaking out of my gaze.

"So what are you getting for graduation?" Becky asked.

"I don't know. Maybe another car or something"

"Well that's good I guess" she said seeming disappointed.

"Oh look. There Josh" Amber was pointing somewhere in the distance.

I turned around I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey baby" his lips pressed against mines.

I leaned out the kiss.

"Hey baby" I said licking my lips.

"You guys are the cutest couple every" Amber and Becky said in unison.

"I know" Josh said looking into my eye's.

"Yeah we are" I smiled giving him a peck.

The 5 minute bell rang through the courtyard.

"Well I got to go. Since my class is on there other side of the building but see you after school" Josh said pecking me on the cheek.

"Okay bye" I called after him as he ran off.

"lets go" Amber said licking her hair back.

"Okay' beck said standing beside her.

I jumped in front of them and we all walked in a triangle formation. Me up front and Becky and amber in the Back, a few inches apart. Since we were who we were we had to walk the walk and talk the talk. We were like the girls in the cliché high school movies. People either hated or loved us, point blank.

Brendon P.O.V

I was sitting in class and I sat in the far back and that's where the "outcasts" go. I had out my notebook in the process of drawing my name with a whole bunch of kids in a straight black military uniform on. All in lines of there own. I raised my head as I heard someone coming though the door. It was Amber, Becky, and Ashley. What a surprise that they were late.

Exceptions were always there way because of what they were classified as. "The valley girls" is what they were called, but We called them D.R.I.P.S which stands for Demanding, rich, ignorant, Preppy, and stupid. I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with them. I think if I did my friends would kill me.

Were know as outcasts, The weird kids or just plain creepy. I don't think were none of them. I mean were just being us. Aren't were suppose to be our own people? That's what me and my friends choose to do and we get tortured for it. High school sucks, but thank god I'll be out of here this year.

"Miss Washington, miss Banks, and Miss Moore. Can I ask for you three to please take a seat' the teacher said almost bowing in front of them.

The girls sat in the three seats in the front. They were practically reserved for them.

"Okay class today were going to be doing something different today. A project for the first time in months"

"Yippy" Becky said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I'll pay someone to do mines" she said smacking on her gum and examining her fingernails.

"Wow and you thought of that all by yourself" I joked.

"Fabulous" Becky and amber said in unison.

"Well since this is a communicating class. I thought we'd do a project about communicating with someone you rarely or never hang out with"

"What?" Amber and Becky said an a shocked unison.

"I've already assigned partners. So I'm going to pass out a paper that says the instructions for the project and your partners name" she grabbed the papers off her desk and passed them around the classroom. To who they belonged too.

Sighs ,huffs and even cheers where the sounds that were heard throughout the room. As I was looking at my paper I heard a loud scream. It was Amber.

"Ms. Fuller. You partnered me with Ben Livingston. Hem picks his nose and digs in his butt" she yelled.

"And you partnered me with Kayla Ann Stewart. The lesbian" Becky screeched.

"Girls girls calm down" the teacher said.

"This is social suicide" Becky hissed.

"Do you want my reputation to be ruined?" Amber asked.

"I didn't intend for this to be such a bad thing. I quiet frankly thought this would be good for you. Seeing your learning about someone that isn't from the same background as you" the teacher was explaining herself.

"Who did you get?" The girls asked Ashley.

"I'm partnered with Brendon Urie" Ashley said almost surprised at how her friends would act.

"That weird kid, the outcast" Becky and amber said in unison.

Everyone turned around and looked at me.

"Hi..I guess" I waved at the class.

"This is unbelievable" Ashley said, but it didn't sound sincere.

The bell then rang.

"Thank god" Becky raised out her seat and Amber followed, but Ashley stayed in her seat. The girls stopped at the door and looked at Ashley.

"Aren't you coming?" Becky asked.

"I have to ask the teacher something, but I'll catch up with you guys later" she answered.

Ashley P.O.V

The girls shrugged it off and walked out the room. I got my backpack and went to the back of the classroom. I stood in front of Brendon. He looked up at me and I couldn't sense anything from him. Like he was putting up a shield.

"Um..meet me under the bleachers after school and I can give you a ride to my house and we can start working on the project" I was straight forward.

"Okay" he shrugged.

I then walked out the classroom.

--------

It was 10 after 3 and I was waiting for Brendon.

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself looking at my watch.

"Right here" he said coming from the back.

"Took you long enough" I huffed.

"Oh did the outcast keep its little prep waiting" he mocked.

"Matter of fact you did" I said trying to stay tough.

"Well I had to make some excuse to leave my friends. I mean I couldn't say I had to go do a project with Ashley Moore" he said.

"And what would be wrong with saying that?"

"Uh..listen outcast's don't mix in with preps"

"Well I'm sorry for being who I am"

"I am too" he smiled.

"Lets go" I said marching off.

"Okay your majesty" he replied.

"Smartass" I huffed

-------

I was driving and I kept looking at Brendon.

"You are more outspoken then I would imagine" I said not taking my eyes off the road.

"Well you were a lot less preppy I thought you" he replied.

"Well thank you...I guess" I was confused to accept it as a compliment or insult.

"Your welcome" he replied.
-----

We were up stairs in my room.

"Okay well the project is about communicating" I recited.

"Yeah I got that memo already" he said swinging around in my computer chair.

"Well let me look at the paper" I pulled out the sheet and read it out loud. "You and your partner Brendon urie will have to write a paper on each other. So your job is to interview each other and try to find as much information about each other as you can and write a 3 page essay on them. Since this is your last six weeks of school this will be 50% of your grade. You have 2 weeks to complete this project, so use your time wisely"

"Wow. This is going to be interesting"

"Well I think this will be a lot of fun because personally I could say I'm very interesting"

"Oh don't get to far ahead of yourself sweetie"

"Well it is true" I hissed.

"D.R.I.P.S" he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said D.R.I.P.S" he said raising his voice.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I means demanding, rich, ignorant, preppy, and stupid. that's what me and my friends call you, amber, and Becky"

I bust out laughing. I fall on the floor. "Are you serious?" I said trying to catch some air.

"Yeah" he replied.

"I like that and you know what it's true" I said laughing harder.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Your not as bad as I thought you were going to be"

"Well your not to bad yourself" I said sitting on my bed. A smile played along our lips and to release the tension we both started laughing.

I was liking this kid already.

Note: Thanks to anybody who reads this. Um..if I dont get aleast 4 reviews i don't think I'll continue this. I know i have another story out but I have writers block for that story and I'm just anixous to do my other stories. In other words READ & REVIEW. PLZ!
Sign up to rate and review this story