Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

You look so slashed and torn

by MyChemPrincess77 2 reviews

hehe i am having fun with this story. BTW, this is gerard's point of veiw on the bus, so its kinda backtracking.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 821 words

1Original
I was sitting down to a jumpy girl named Tracey on the bus. She was a jumpy girl who appenantly said "omg" and "like" way too much. She is in a few of my classes, but she only talks to her close friends when they are there. But I found out she would talk to anyone if she really wanted to.

Only a few minutes after I sat down she was already talking, and suddenly she started talking about how all her friends bought dresses for the Semi and she still hadn't.
"And, so im like, 'omg no way, you can't buy that dress because I was going to!' Like really, she did the same thing to me last week, when I said I was going to buy Vans at PacSun, so she went and bought them! I swear, it's starting to annoy me a lot. It's not fair!" She said, talking at an unbelievable speed. The only words I comprehended were "like, omg, you can't buy that, and it's not fair." But I noosed like I heard it all.
"So, who are you going with for Semi?" she asked, slower this time.
"Um, I don't really know if im going." Those seemed like they were the only words I got out this entire bus ride so far.
"Oh. My god like, me and that new girl are the only ones who don't have a date yet! It's not fair everyone took up all the cute boys!" she whined.
New girl? My mind instantly thought of Siena. I pushed back a piece of my hair, but it just fell back into the position it was in before.
"Who is the new girl?" I asked casually.
"I don't know, her name starts with like, and S or something."

She coiled her gold color hair around her finger. I looked out the window, watching the sun shine on the dirty window. There were always water stains on the outside and grimy dirt in between the glass. Why are theses windows always so damn dirty?
"Gerard?" Tracey asked, bringing my attention over to her.
"Do you have a date yet?" she asked nervously. I shook my head.
"Oh, well then like, I don't know...." She trailed off nervously. My eyes darted over to my brother, who was yelling at some kids behind him. I looked back at the floor, wishing I could to something to stop him. But I was so far away.
I watched Tracey twist her pink elastic nervously. "Well, I was wondering if you would like..." she got stopped suddenly.
"Oh my god!!" she yelled. My head snapped up and I looked in the direction she was looking at.
"You should go die, fat bastard!" I heard my brother yell. I watched in horror as he kicked a kid named Eric Namtrac. Kids in our section started laughing in amusement.
"Gerard, that's your brother up there fighting Eric!" Tim yelled.
"Yeah I know asshole!" I shot back playfully.
"Gerard, you should like, do something before he gets hurt," Tracey suggested. I nodded and stood up. I walked down the small hallway, being pushed against the force of the bus. I was surprised the driver didn't even notice what was going on. I looked in the mirror, and I noticed she had earplugs in her ears. She was listening to music. I rolled my eyes.
Kids were chanting "Fight!" over and over again.
"Mikey Stop!" I yelled, breaking it up. A few kids broke off the chant. Soon the entire thing stopped, like someone pressed mute.
"You all need to freakin stop!" I yelled. Eric had burses all over his legs, and Mikey had a cut on his face. A few drops of blood shimmered in the light. I bit my lip, feeling thirsty all of a sudden.
The bus came to a sudden stop, which pulled me forward. I gripped onto the corner of the seat just to keep myself from falling over. Everyone quietly picked up their bags and exited the bus.

I had never been so happy to be away from a bus in my life. I stood by the door, waiting for Mikey to get off. I was going to have a talk with him.
He was staring at the ground, not even aware that I was standing there.
"Mikey, what is going on with you?" I asked, pulling him aside from the parade of people behind us.
"...I got mad," he mumbled, staring at the grass. He started to drag his shoe through the thin layer of dirt below us, leaving lines from his shoe behind.
I looked to the left impatiently, waiting for him to say more.
"Look, I really don't know what happened. And even if I did I couldn't even describe how mad I was." He started walking away.
I sighed, disappointed that I didn't get more out of him. Maybe the principle will.
Sign up to rate and review this story