Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

Do You Wanna Take Me On??

by MyChemPrincess77 3 reviews

ooh mikey gets in a fight!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 616 words

0Unrated
"Gerard! Mikey! The bus is up the street!" my dad yelled throughout the house. I rolled my eyes as I tossed my bag on my shoulder. Another firkin day in that hell.
I trudged down the stairs and out the door, trying to avoid looking at my parents or the bus. Gerard happily strode beside me.
"Did you tell them yet?" he asked quietly. I glared at him.
"No, and I am not going to tell them." I walked faster, so I was in front of him.
I looked down at the floor when I stepped on the bus.
"Good morning," the driver greeted. I slightly nodded, letting Gerard do the talking.
"Same," Gerard said joyfully.
I stared at the dirty bus floor, but then looked up for a seat. I spotted one on the far left; it was the only one available. And it was near Aaron and Eric, the rudest, yet somehow the most popular people in my grade. They were sitting right behind the last seat. I slid in, knowing I would regret sitting there.

"Hey Aaron you know what I've always noticed?" Eric Namtrac asked, breaking my thoughts. He was leaning on the backside of my seat, with his fingers pushing down and nearly touching my head.
"What?" Aaron asked, jumping up on the seat as well.
"That there is always one empty seat on this bus, and it's always because of the emo faggot," snickered Eric
I focused on the brown patterns of the cardboard seat that was in front of me, trying not to listen.
"Oh, you mean that faggot Mikey Way?" Aaron asked, but he obviously knew what Eric meant.
"Yeah, I mean, why doesn't he just go die? His brother is so much better." Eric and Aaron grinned when I turned around. They knew hey reached a sensitive spot.
"Oh hi, Mikey. I forgot you were here. It's almost like you did die," Aaron said.
"Too bad you didn't."
With that I threw my bag on the floor. It landed with a loud thud and you could hear my books shifting around as the bus moved.
"Youre gonna wish you were dead!" I plunged my fist into Eric's face. He got pushed back into the seat slightly. Then I looked at Aaron. He had a scared look in his face. Eric was obviously the tougher one.
"Oh what the fuck?!?" Eric yelled.
"Bastard!" I yelled back, causing some heads to turn. "Why cant you just leave me the fuck alone and go jack off somewhere?!" I yelled. That caused Eric's fist to punch into my stomach.
We were now standing in the tiny hall of the bus, pushing, shoving and swearing. All the kids in the isle seats pushed back, trying to avoid accidentally getting hit.
"Fight, Fight, Fight!" The cheer spread throughout the bus. I could see Aaron sitting there, biting his nails worriedly and watching.
I kept punching Eric, having no exact idea what was happening. I started kicking Eric, hell I was doing more than he was.
"You should go die, fat bastard!" I yelled kicking his knees. I already could imagine how much trouble I was in. Eric suddenly put me in a headlock, and I tried to pull his arm off of me. So I began kicking his shins again. His grasp weakened and I pulled him off. I wonder how far I can go until I break his leg.

------------------------
hehe im a fan of SouthPark, and i couldnt think of a name, so i took the last name Namtrac, and if you put it backwards its Cartman. I suck at last names. so 3 cheers to anyone who noticed that without me telling!!
Sign up to rate and review this story