Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Flourescent Adolescent

All That I've Got

by thruthekeyholes 2 reviews

I name my chapters by the song I listened to while writing, no matter what song

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 1916 words

1Ambiance
"Yeah, come with me."
"You don't even know me."
To say she was shocked by this sudden offer would have been an understatement.
"No but I'm trying to," since his declaration he had faded a bit into the slight self-consciousness that she had seen for a split second on the bus.
"I can't follow you around the country on your bus. Then I just become the weird groupie who won't go away."
"We're going home. Today was the last stop of the tour. We have three weeks off before the next one starts up and I only want to spend it getting to know you. You can stay with me. Gerard and I have an apartment. Come on. What do you have to lose? It's three weeks and you can leave at any time. If you decide in two days that I'm a weirdo or something I'll understand. Just give me a chance."
He was completely serious. She could see it in his eyes. He was probably more serious than she'd ever seen anyone be before.
"I have a job here and school is supposed to start soon and I just can't get up and leave. I have bills to pay and rent and..."
"Three weeks. That's all I'm asking for. If after that you want to stay then great but all I want is three weeks. Just take a chance, throw a little caution to the wind. Tell them you have an emergency. Tell them anything you want. Just say yes."
Part of her thought "getting to know Mikey Way" obviously meant realizing that he was insane but part of her really wanted to say yes.
"I have responsibilities and a life here even if it does suck," she wasn't out of excuses.
"You could stay here hating your life or you could come with me and maybe change that. Come with me."
She looked at him, with his dorky glasses tinted a slight shade of blue, his hair now hidden under a gray beanie, and his eyes showing every hope that the only thing he would hear come from her lips was an acceptance of his offer.
She smiled to herself a little, sure she was crazy to even be thinking of going anywhere with him but she was. She was seriously considering going anywhere he wanted. There was something about him that made her want to follow him to the end of the Earth if that was where he wanted to lead her. It was insane to say yes to this proposition. It was unstable to go live with someone you didn't even know. It was absurd to leave your entire life behind to do it.
"OK. Three weeks. But, if at any point you get too far beyond my weirdness scale I'm gone. Fair warning!"
He smiled like a little kid in a candy shop and promised her she would not regret it.
She hoped not.
"So, did your ride really leave you?" she wondered just how they would be getting to New Jersey.
"Yeah they really did. We'll have to figure that out," he seemed to realize that as an issue as well.
"Well, we can stay at my place tonight and figure it out in the morning. It's getting pretty late."


They walked back to her place side by side without saying a word.
"Wait here," she whispered as she slid her key into the lock on her apartment door.
"Are you ashamed of me?" he smiled just slightly to let her know he was kidding.
"No, but I'm thinking you probably aren't in the mood to have an apartment full of whoever she can call and tell that 'Mikey Way is IN her apartment RIGHT NOW'. You can add a squeal in there anywhere you want and it would probably be accurate."
Jen liked Kaitlin. She wasn't trying to be vindictive, just honest.
"So you're saying you just want me for yourself?" his eyes gleamed.
"That's what I'm saying. Just stand here a second," she rolled her eyes.
She peaked into the apartment and didn't see Kait anywhere. She could usually be found on the couch in the sitting room watching some random sappy movie or another but she wasn't there.
"Kait?" she called.
No answer.
"Kaitlin, I'm back! Are you here?"
Still no response.
She turned back and beckoned Mikey inside. She shut the door behind them and on the backside noticed a piece of paper taped up just below the peephole.

Jen- I went to Tim's place. Please call me when you get home and let me know you're OK. If I don't here from you by the usual time I'll call.
Kaitlin

Jen called Kait's cell immediately and assured her that she was OK and there was no reason for her to leave Tim's. She then made her way into her bedroom and Mikey followed.
"This is your room?"
She'd never really thought much about her room until he was looking at it. There wasn't much to it. It could really have passed for any random medium expense hotel room. There was a bed with a blue comforter (not made), a nightstand with an alarm clock on it, a dresser with nothing really on it but some change and a watch, and a closet full of clothes. If the bed had been made it would have looked much like no one had ever lived in it at all.
"Yeah, well...it's where I sleep," she was a bit embarrassed.
He didn't seem to mind, making himself comfortable on the bed.
"This will do, but you're a little far away," the devilish grin returned.
A thrill more intense than she remembered ever having, shot through her. She didn't know what it was with this guy but everything about him made her body scream to feel his.
So when he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed, she didn't fight it for a second. It was the farthest thing from her mind. In fact, she was much more inclined to find her way to his lap, straddling his legs, her mouth close to his ear.
She bit his earlobe just a little.
"What is it you think you're going to do to me up close?" she whispered in his ear.
She felt him shudder and smiled at her ability to send him to the same place she found herself.
"I have a few ideas," he breathed.
He took old of the zipper of her hoodie, sliding it down to the bottom and pulling it open. He smiled a little before taking the shoulders and pulling it completely off. Underneath she was still wearing his t-shirt.
"Never seen it look better."
He didn't seem to mind sliding his hands onto her sides underneath and pushing it up above her breasts though. He pulled her bra down just enough that her breasts were exposed. His hands stayed put on her waist but his lips found a spot right below the place where he'd left his shirt and traveled down to her right breast giving her first hand experience as to just how sensitive nipples could really be. She let out a tiny yelp of pleasure when he nipped at her a little then laughed at herself.
He laughed at her a little too and took hold of her shirt again, pulling it all the way over her head that time. He did a much better job with her bra clasp than he had the first time as well. Not to be outdone, she pulled his shirt up and over his head in one tug. Their lips met for the first time since they'd met again and hands roamed until his landed on the button of her jeans.
"I don't have any condoms," she wished like hell she was more like every other college students she knew and had prepared for a situation like that.
He didn't seem deterred.
"We can't do this. I don't have protection," she tried again.
"I do," he slipped in though kisses.
She pulled away and looked at him.
"Aren't you self-assured," she had to admit; she was slightly amused by it.
He blushed.
"No, not really. Some radio person shoved it into my hand as I left the venue. I didn't know what a huge favor they were doing me at the time."
"It would be a pity not to use a gift," she agreed.
She wasn't, however; about to let him be in charge again. She stood up in front of him and leaned over to unbutton his pants.
"Good to see you left your belt back on the bus. It really was annoying."
"It did seem to be a hindrance," he agreed.
She nodded while unzipping his pants and pealing them off his legs. Then she stood just out of reach while she slowly unbuttoned her own and wiggled out of them, kicking them across the room. She sauntered closer but instead of falling into his outstretched arms she pushed him backward so that he was lying on the bed. She took her time shimmying out of her underwear while he watched, propped up on his elbows.
"I like watching you get undressed much more than I liked watching you get dressed," he commented.
She just smiled before climbing onto the bed directly above him. She didn't exactly rush as she pulled his boxers off for the second time that day or as she took care of the condom again. He was more than ready by the time she was done but she wasn't quite ready to let him take her yet. She hovered over him just barely skimming the tip of his erection and watched him squirm.
"You are a mean spirited person," he moaned, attempting to pull her closer but she resisted.
"You said you wanted to get to know me. I never said you'd like the person you found," she teased.
She could have let it drag out for much longer but she felt she had tortured him enough. She let him pull her in closer but she maintained control as they came together again.
It was as incredible as it had been the first time. There was no sense of danger between them as there had been before but there was also no holding back. There was also an added sweetness but it only made the heat between them build. They moved together with the same precision of the previous experience and the same intensity. When they came back down it was her who collapsed against him instead of the other way around. He pulled her to him as tightly as he could and pulled the blanket up over the top of them as they both caught their breath.
She laid next to him, listening to him breath and his heart beat return to normal for a while. Neither of them spoke. She didn't even realize that she was crying until she felt the first tear fall down her cheek and onto his chest. She knew he must have felt it to when his hand stroked her hair.
"What's wrong?" he whispered.
She thought about denying that there was anything wrong but decided against it in the end. He already knew everything else. He might as well know this too.
"Tonight, when you found me at the quarry, I was going to jump," it came out very softly.
"I know," he responded.
"How?"
"I've been there."
Sign up to rate and review this story