Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drank bear from a stolen car, smoke cigarrets when we can..caused we liked to..''8/04/2004..no matter how far we are, i'll always love u

Set me free looking home with me

by xXlolitaXx 2 reviews

You remind me a poem i can't remember, a song the didn't exist and a place i will never go..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 661 words

0Illiterate
She stepped at the train at dawn, walked along an open road, she arrive the gold motel,quickly made some beds and sold junk in a carrousel..

Her name was Lolita, the girl was wearing a hot pink polka duts dress..the hair in a messy pony tail, and black hoop earings, with random shoes.

At 6:00 left the carrousel, bought some cigarrets and bear, while she parked her stolen car .

6:30 2 packets of cigarret later..withouth hesitating,she starts criying while the music that came out of the car was lauder..
he didn't show up..
Lolita started singing the song that the radio was playing..it was called Lovesong from the cure..
She muttered..No mater how far we are i will always love u..
3 seconds latter she started screaming, No mater how far we are i will always love u..
tears rolled down her black and tired eyes..lips fadded while a nasty smile came out of her shot down mouth ..
7:00 late for work again..(if i could call that work)

7:15 Dakota: Later for work again bitch...
lolita: umm..(rolled eyes) sorry..is that i don't have energies to fuck random guys today.
Dakota: Umm thats ok, but u're a whore..and whores do what they do best...fuck.
So you better..change and makeup.

Dakota was a sweet 34 years old prostitute, she always was wearing red, she was spanish, danced flamenco and singed it too, this lady had black and straight long hair, a very thin and large body ,with a very pale skin.

Lolita decided to weared a black short dress, with hot pink fishnets and little black heart shapped earings.

7:36 The young prostitute went to the bathroom, she saw scissers there..
mmm..3 seconds later..she was cutting her middle long hair until it reached her neck lenght.

7:45 ..Silence in the room

Penelope a bitchy ugly whore look at her..and said:
I like it..

Everyone in the room was staring,nobody seemed to move ..but finally everyone said they like it..Her wavy hair look graceful and in a certain way it looked pure.


7:55 New client..

Dakota: Lolita.., this guy is really hot..i really don't know what he's doing here..but he picked you.. so...go, go..!
8:00 Hi..i'm lolita.. Her eyes looked bigger with the black eyeshadow..when she finished the examination , he was staring at her..and she blushed..

Hi..i can't tell You my name.

I Know who the hell are you!..lolita practily yelled..you're pete wentz from that band, my ex boyfriend love u...yeah..he was gay, when she finished the sentence..she sat down in the bed, she felt kind of stupid for saying that.

Ok..but please don't tell anyone..i just want to have some company tonight and you seem like a really nice one..So,..tell me about you..

Ummm..i'm supposed to do this? Well, i like lovesongs and lullabys, i like my name, polka duts, hot pink, cookies,cigarrets,bear and only have a real true love..but he run away with a another guy..

I work in the gold motel,sometimes i sell junk and study fashion design in a random college.

How bout you..?

He looked interested..Pete was looking her with desire and compassion, with the eyes of darkness and sweetness.. he felt like he loved her truly and deeply..

He went close to her and kissed her, that kiss frezee their bones and push them to the limit of wanting more...

9:03 minutes.. Shit happened

Pete passed his hand in her tired, cute face..

Whats wrong with you..?

With a hard smile she answered..i don't want to love anyone..

Pete with an incredible passion grab her hand and yelled..Promised me u will never leave, i need you ..

Lolita: ..u're a famous guy ..i'm a whore..for what do you need me?

Pete: i don't really know that yet..i just know i need you..

Please promised u'll never leave...

Anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story