Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drank bear from a stolen car, smoke cigarrets when we can..caused we liked to..''8/04/2004..no matter how far we are, i'll always love u

cigarette smoke

by xXlolitaXx 1 review

Can i read your mind? lie withouth a lover

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 601 words

0Unrated
She was starting to involve feelings..this would killed her, she was not able of doing this.
The bed felt a little bit more colder so his hand..
Ok,i promised..but u'll never leave me..

Pete in a moody tone said: i won't

Lolita grab a cigarette from the corner of the bed..
The cigarette smoke was all over the room as her hair was...
He took one too, he started smoking like as he was worried or anxious..

10:00 Hey boy..do u want to see the stippers?

Yeah...

Lolita was laughing and trying to talk at the same time..then, softly says..i knew it and laughs a little more.


10:13 Dakota was encharge today, she is not that bad...Once i thouhgt i was inlove of her, but i think thats because i felt lonely.

10:15 Pete says..i have a girlfriend just for you to know..

The whore quickly turns her hair towards him and asks.. why do u need me then?

Cause her music sucks..she is hot, but she has not brains or whatsoever..she is cruel and cold, but i know she loves me..its all a bussiness but ashley loves the idea of a boyfriend..not me.


And...you love her?

No i don't even know her..

Ummm..lets go outside i want tospeak with you..

He take a last look on dakota and fallow lolita.

I never had a boyfriend..the only one was my best friend that was gay and run away with a hot boy from a coffee shop.

So, then heartbroken i decided to work as a sexual worker and many other things to pay the university, were i have to see him everyday.

I like classic rock and tango..Fall out boy, its really not my style..though you guys are a great band..umm i like to sing..but in this moment i don't have time for a band.


Pete..you know everything about me or at leat what you need to know.
Lolita looked at his hazel eyes and kissed him, but not as a whore..as a woman.

He sweetly give her a big hug..

And said: i have to go, i have a show tomorrow..Do u want to go?

Lolita excited but triying not to show it..said: sure

Ok..i'll send u some tickets..and how much i own you?

Lolita..kind of pissed..said: you don't own me anything..

Why?

Cause what we did today was not a sexual favor, it was way more than that for me..

Really?

Yes..lolita answered silently

Ok,then... please have this..from his pocket he take a ring that had a heart and some polka duts..he said: it was from my mother..i knew since i saw you u'll like it. You look like her very much.

Thanks .she smiled..

Then he kissed softly her nose..and left.

11:10 Lolita was looking at the stars... singing wish you were here.

When she was on the grass..someone grab her and give her a wet passionate kiss.




''Everybody's goal to get what they can't have, and thats why u're after her , and why she's after him but saying it won't change a thing..''
Artic monkeys, no buses


''If i show you my dark side, would you still hold me tonight?''
Pink floyd, the final cut.


I love the way she is, the way her short wavy hair accentuates her skin, her soft lips, her dark brown eyes and her tired and tiny body..i felt like she was mine again, just as she was some hours before.
Sign up to rate and review this story