Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Three's a Crowd

Watchful Eyes

by Nickelbackgirl_001 4 reviews

Jay and Theresa have been dating for about four months since her death and resurrection. Now, at a critical time in their relationship, Neil realizes that Jay has something that he wants and it's ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 1903 words

2Ambiance
Nicklebackgirl.001: Hey all! It's me with the first chapter to my new chapter story and sequel. And all of you know that the first one was Surprise! unless you haven't read it yet. If so, read it now! Lol. This chapter obviously means that my computer is fixed so I can write again. I will most likely not post my one-shots because I couldn't write them. I have a little more than half done but I can't write anymore. I will try though. But enough of my chitter chatter, on to my llama who I have loving named Larry.
Larry the Llama: Nicklebackgirl.001 does not and never will own CotT. But she does own the lovely pencil case she made in Home Economics and the jewelry she has made bearing CotT. She also owns me, the llama she has not fed since she has gotten me so please help me quickly. HELP!
Nicklebackgirl.001: I have so fed you! Now you be quiet and chew you're jellybeans softly. I do not want you eating like a cow in front of these nice people who will hopefully review. Larry grumbles but eats the jelly beans anyway. Fire shoots out of Larry's mouth Oh crap! I gave him the red hot spicy ones! You better go on and read while I work on getting the fire out! grabs nearby fire extinguisher and shoots it into Larry's mouth

Chapter 1: Watchful Eyes

Night silently swept over the city of New Olympia. Cars and pedestrians abandoned the streets, the lamps overheard slowly turned on, one-by-one. Soon there was nothing left but the slight breeze of the wind and a variety of small animals quietly scurrying back to their homes. Nothing that is except for a couple walking down the empty streets guided only by stars, moon, and the err streetlamps. These two teenagers were unknown to the world and yet the fate of the world rests in their hands. These two were the beings Jay and Theresa, descendants of the two of the Greek's most famous heroes, Jason and Theseus. And these two almost heavenly beings were coming back from a date.
With their hands clasped together they made the perfect couple. A tall slim gorgeous red-head with hair that moved like silent waves across her back and green emerald eyes that shone with happiness accompanied by the medium brunette with blonde bangs that sometimes fell into his deep chocolate brown eyes. His eyes reflected what was inside him. Love, courage, bravery, joy and love for life showed but also uncertainty, sadness, and fear shone as well. But love and fear both glowed the strongest though. Love for the person who was beside him and fear for not only her but for al those that he knew as well. Jay had often wondered how he had lived without her in his life. He loved Theresa more than life itself and would have died eagerly if it meant saving her. He knew he wouldn't be whole without her.
Theresa felt her long, orange blonde hair ripple behind her. The slow, cooling breeze blew softly on her bare neck. She shivered. Jay had seen her shiver and reluctantly let go of her hand. He laid his masculine arm over her shoulder and felt her tense up from the shock but soon relaxed. She was glad for the bit of warmth that had come and laid her head on his shoulder. She sighed happily, glad that she was resting her head on his shoulder. His shoulder was hers. His luscious lips were as well. She gave the man she loved a quick peck on the check, just to tease him. She knew that Jay would want those lips on his now.
Soon both of the lovebirds stood outside the brownstone mahogany door, glad to be home with their best friends. Jay unlocked the door and quietly pushed the door open. They silently entered the dorm and walked into the living room where a faint blue light and a small ssssssccccccchhhhhhhh sound were coming from. Atlanta and Archie were sleeping loudly on the chair. As Theresa looked on at the two friends she felt a pair of lips being pressed to hers. She didn't complain at the unexpected kiss though, instead she kissed back. She adored those lips and loved it when they were against hers.
After the tender kiss had ended, she turned back toward the chair and looked back at the unknown couple. Theresa began to wonder why they were sleeping together on the crowded chair when the other pieces of furniture were empty. Then she noticed that the pieces of furniture really were empty. All the cushions, well, if you could even call the flat pieces of fabric cushions, scattered the room. Feathers lay on and in everything that filled the room, including Archie and Atlanta. The small stuffed armchair was the only thing in the living room that still lay intact. Unless you count the TV of course.
Archie was sitting err... sleeping on the chair with his head rolled back. His eyes were half closed even though her was snoring his purple head off. (A/N yes I know it's creepy but my stepbrother does it) His stormy blue gray eyes peaked out as his sweaty "barney-purple" hair covered his face. His mouth was open in a dorky sort of smile (A/N you know what he's smiling about ;)) as a large piece of slobber hung from his mouth as he snored loudly. But amazingly someone was snoring even louder than him. And that person was Atlanta. Her normally fairly neat fiery red hair was all messed up and covered with feathers. Her head was resting on Archie's bare, muscular chest as it rose and fell slowly. Her small golden earrings glinted brightly in the brilliant blue light. They had left the television on but the only thing that showed was static, static, and more static. The only other things that would have been on were some porno films, so Jay and Theresa enjoyed this sight a whole lot more.
Theresa giggled softly at the sight and nudged Jay, although a little harder than what was originally expected. Jay mumbled a small ow as he gently rubbed his arm. His girlfriend shook her head as she knelt over to give her boyfriend a soft, gentle kiss on the mouth. Jay smiled happily as he let his arms drape over Theresa's shoulders. Holding her close his chest he let his head lay on her bare shoulder.
Jay finally looked toward Archie and Atlanta sleeping loudly on the chair. He was just able to stop a burst of laughter escape from his mouth so he then instead let out a small chuckle. He removed himself slowly from Theresa's shoulder only to grab the PMR that lay in his pocket. Just as he grabbed it and lifted it from his pocket, Atlanta and Archie unconsciously snuggled closer together. His long, pale looking arm was draped over the fiery red head sleeping on him as it held her to him tightly.
Jay couldn't help but laugh again as he took the picture. Soon, not only did the blue light from the television fill the room but a bright white light did as well. But almost as soon as the white light filled the room, it disappeared seconds later. Now there was a picture of Archie and Atlanta snuggling on the char as they slept on.
"This is so going to be used one day as a bribe against them," Jay laughed.
"Yeah. One day for sure, but for now they should probably just worry about what Athena's going to say when she sees this room."
Theresa smiled happily. Now that Jay and her had begun dating this had started a new trend. Jay was agreeing to have more fun now and he had actually begun to get some more sleep. He had transformed from the all-to-serious boy to a somewhat serious but fun to have around kind of guy.
Jay laughed again as he and Theresa walked back to their rooms. The walked silently up the stairs and managed to stop bursting out in laughter every time they hit a creak. Soon, after what felt like hours of trembling from withheld laughter, they finally entered the dark hallway. They soon stood out side Theresa's room as Jay kissed her one last time, although much more passionately. They kissed for what felt like hours with Theresa's arms wrapped around his shoulders and Jay's arm tightly around her waist. They weren't sure who made the first move but one second their lips were touching and the next their tongues were dancing together passionately. They were both sure of one thing though, this was a sensation that they had never felt and loved more.
One of Theresa's arms slowly left his shoulder to grasp the cold, round doorknob behind her. She turned it smoothly to the right and carefully pushed it open. But before she could take even one step in the warm sensation that covered her lips soon left, leaving her kissing nothing but cold, dry hair. She opened her emerald like eyes slowly and gazed up into the saddened pools of chocolate brown.
"No," Jay whispered sadly. "Not yet."
Jay had to turn away from the hurt in her shimmering eyes. She blinked back the tears that threatened to fall as she realized that he was right. It was to early. They had only been dating for about four and a half months now. Theresa sighed sadly as she kissed Jay on the cheek.
"I love you," she said softly in his ear.
Jay gave a small smile before kissing his girlfriend one last time. "I love you too."
There they separated for the night, err... morning, reluctant to leave the other but thay knew that they would see each other again when they woke up. As Jay watched the woman of his dreams retreat slowly in to her room he sighed in relief that no one had seen what had just happened. But he was wrong. Dead wrong. Someone else had been watching the whole seen unfold from beginning to end.
And that someone was Neil.

Nicklebackgirl.001: I am so sorry that this took so long to write. But I had like three different ways of writing this, this way, one from Neil's POV, and one from both Neil, Jay, and Theresa's POV. I decided that this version worked better. Also, I just move like a couple of months ago so I haven't been able to find anytime to type. And for those of you who are wondering, this is the sequel to Surprise! I just have it under a different address.
Larry the Llama: Blah. Blaaaaaaaah.
Nicklebackgirl.001: Also, Larry won't be able to talk for a couple of chapters because the fire has seemed to have burnt his tongue. But if I get at least ten reviews I maybe able to afford surgery for Larry. And there's even a bit of A/A fluff in the first chapter for all you A/A fans out there. There also won't be this much kissing in the chapters later to come but I'm one of those people who just dedicate a whole chapter to all that mushy goodness just to get it out of my system. Well, see ya later peeps! Lol. :P
Sign up to rate and review this story