Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...And We're All Dead Now...

We Sleep Forever:Act 11

by The_Used 2 reviews

anyone like that song? We Sleep Forever by Aiden? I love that fucking sonnnnnggggggg okay read if you want please reveiw.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1091 words

1Original
You had only been running for a short while when someone grabbed your arm and spun you around roughly. You knew it was Gerard. You were about to go off running again, but his actions were faster than yours. Before you knew what was going on, his lips were pressed hard against yours. The action shocked you so much that you actually gasped. Gerard took his chance and quickly slipped his tongue into your mouth. You stumbled back a bit, taking Gerard with you. You were getting dizzy. Your reactions to kisses had never been really good. You always got woozy and nervous.
You thought you were going to fall, for you kept stumbling backwards, but you felt your back press up against a tree that had been behind you. Gerard hadn't broken the kiss at all, even when you started to stumble.

You seemed to be in a daze now, wondering if everything that was happening was real or just another one of your twisted nightmares. Gerard placed his hands on your hips and deepened the kiss, but you did nothing at first. You finally snapped out of your little daze, heart racing as you started to kiss him back. You placed your hands on either side of his face, pulling him closer to you. You were in Heaven for what felt like forever, until you both finally had to pull away to breathe. You looked at him...he was smiling for the first time all night.

"I...don't know what to say..." you whispered softly, almost timidly.

"Then don't say a word. Come on, let's just go home." Gerard said, still smiling at you.

You nodded as the two of you started walking towards the cemetery exit. It was funny...you had gone from pissed off, to really sad, to completely depressed, to happier than anyone on the face of the planet in a very short amount of time. You both walked in complete silence down the snowy sidewalk, you feeling a bit awkward now.

You had been walking for about twenty or so minutes when Gerard's house was seen up ahead. You were relieved to see the house, because you were tired and confused and just wanted to go to sleep. But, as you started going up the steps to the porch, Gerard stopped you.

"I want to talk with you for a minute," he said. You listened intently as he went on, "I never really realized that you felt that way about me...I mean, Frank would always tease me when we were younger by saying things like, 'You're going to go out with Areyah someday, I know it. She really likes you, you know.' And I'd always just roll my eyes and ignore what he said, thinking that it was all just a joke. I never thought that it was true. But, anyways...I just wanted to say that...I feel the same, and that I'm going to break up with Emily tomorrow."

You smiled warmly, praying to God that this wasn't just another nightmare. You prayed that you wouldn't suddenly wake up to find that none of it ever happened. Because, if you did, you didn't know what you'd do.

"This is...the best day ever." (Woot! I love that song ^_^) You said with happiness in your voice.

Gerard pulled you into a hug. You smiled even more, putting your arms on his shoulders. You ran your fingers through his hair, which was unbelievably soft.

"Wow...your hair is really soft..." you muttered absentmindedly.

Gerard laughed, saying, "Yeah, I know. I wish I could say the same about your hair. Maybe I'll let you use some of my conditioner."

Gerard, still laughing, pulled away from you and ran into the house. You narrowed your eyes, running after.

"That wasn't funny! My hair is just as soft as yours!" you whined, stroking your jet black hair.

Upon entering the house, you saw that Mikey, Frank, Matt, and Chris were all huddled around the window by the front door. But, when they saw you and Gerard come in, they hurried away from it and tried to act nonchalant.

"Oh, hey you two. How was that party?" Chris asked.

His voice cracked, as if he were holding back laughter. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"You don't need to be ashamed, you two!" your mother, who was sitting on the couch in the living room, said cheerfully. "I think it's sweet that you two are finally going out!"

"It only took 'em forever." Mr. Way said with a grin on his face.

Then, suddenly, Ray came running through the front door. He ignored you and Gerard as he spoke to Frank, Mikey, and Matt.

"You guys won't believe this! I saw Areyah running down the street earlier, so I followed her with my car, and she went to the cemetery. I was sorta worried 'cus she was crying...but then Gerard came and everything got really weird! They were like, making out all of the sudden!" he shouted.

Everything was really silent for a moment, before everyone, except for you and Gerard, burst out into laughter.

"You were...spying...on us?!" you exclaimed.

Ray turned paler than you as he turned around, finally noticing that Gerard and you were there.

"Shiiiit..."

"You are DEAD!"

Ray screamed and ran down the hallway as you chased him. Gerard simply stood back and watched, smiling broadly. Frank and Mikey were literally rolling on the ground laughing, while Matt was watching you chase Ray. Mr and Mrs. Way were telling the two of you to stop before you broke something, and Chris and your mother were simply smiling.

So, about thirty minutes later you finally got your revenge on Ray (It had involved tackling him down the stairs, though, surprisingly, neither of you were hurt). You sat down on the couch, in-between Gerard and your mother. You were really, really tired now.

"Oh, and before you seek revenge on anyone else, I thought you'd like to know that we found a house," your mother informed with a cheerful smile.

But you heard none of this information, for you were already curled up beside Gerard, fast asleep.



AN:I told you guys I would post more...but obviously no one reads or reviews it so yeah my story is pretty crappy.
but thanks to the users who have actually reveiwed this story.
Ily.
theheh
okay I'll probably post in an hour or baby even in like a half an hour.
yayyayayayya
later,
dslkfjalkd
Sign up to rate and review this story