Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...And We're All Dead Now...

Won't you die tonight for love...?

by The_Used 0 reviews

Areyah has a vision

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 1035 words

0Unrated








It was so hard to breathe. Why...? Your eyes snapped open, your vision so blurry and your eyes suddenly stinging. You were so cold...you were...wet? You opened your mouth, only to have it fill with ice cold water. You couldn't breathe at all now. You tried your hardest to move, but couldn't. It was as if your hands and feet were bound together...
...And you soon realized that they were.

You didn't want to die this way...but there was nothing you could do. You looked up, seeing a blurry figure standing above you. And, even if you were underwater, you heard this figure speak so clearly.

"Won't you die tonight for love...?"

"Areyah, wake up already! Areyah!"

Your eyes opened wide as your loud screaming ceased. Gerard sat on the edge of the couch you had been asleep on, a worried look on his face. You took in a deep breath, shaking violently.

"Dear God...not another nightmare..." you whispered to yourself.

"Are you okay...? You were screaming loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood." Gerard said, smiling weakly.

You felt tears come to your eyes. Why? You didn't know. Perhaps it was because the nightmare had scared you so badly. Whatever the reason was, you started crying silently. Gerard frowned and crawled across the couch and sat down next to you, wrapping his arms around you. You sat there and cried into Gerard's chest for a while, until you managed to get control over yourself.

"I never thought a nightmare could be that bad..." Gerard murmured.

You shook your head and explained everything to Gerard. You told him about your first nightmare, about the nightmare that came true, and also about the nightmare you just had. He was silent for a while after you finished explaining, looking as if he were lost in thought for a moment.

"I don't know why you'd dream of those kind of things." Gerard said softly.

"Neither do I. They scare me senseless, though...because they're so fucking real." You muttered.

Gerard smiled and kissed you softly on the lips.

"Everything's gonna be okay, though," he said.

You smiled back at him, feeling much better. It was good to finally have somewhere there to comfort you...

"You should try to get some sleep."

You nodded and laid back down, even if you didn't want to go back to sleep. Gerard got up off the couch, giving you a sympathetic look.

"I would love to stay with you here tonight...but my parenst would fucking freak if they found me with you on the couch in the morning. Well...goodnight, Areyah...I love you," he whispered to you, before he started walking down the hall.

You frowned as you heard his bedroom door open and close. You truly wished that he could've stayed with you, but also understood how badly his parents would freak out if they saw him and you asleep together on the couch. Mr. Way would probably have a heart attack, assuming that something had happened between the two of you, and Mrs. Way would more than likely faint. Though, you knew for a fact that your parents would just laugh and comment on how cute it was.

So, there you were, staring blankly up at the ceiling, like you had done many nights before. Even if Gerard had comforted you, it didn't take away the lingering fear of your nightmares. You were trying your hardest to stay awake...but your intense fatigue took over. Your eyes closed slowly, and you drifted off to sleep again...









2 Weeks Later...

"Holy hell...this house is huge..." you mumbled in awe, looking around your new house.

"I know. That's what insurance can do for you." Chris smiled, standing beside you.

The house was a lot bigger than your old one, though it was a lot farther away from Gerard's house than your old one had been. That was pretty much the only flaw with the house, everything else was...perfect. The house had two floors, two bathrooms, an enormous kitchen, an even bigger living room, and four bedrooms.

You walked upstairs, going into the bedroom at the very end of the long hallway. The bedroom was completely empty and looked almost exactly like your old bedroom. You smiled and knew that this was the room you wanted.

The bedroom door suddenly slammed shut, making you jump. You spun around, coming face-to-face with Gerard.

"Boo!"

"Ahh...yeah...scary. When did you get here?" you asked, smiling.

"Just now. And, I brought a housewarming gift for you!" Gerard announced.

"Really? Gimme!"

Gerard smiled mischievously and wrapped his arms around your waist, drawing you closer to him.

"No, seriously...gimme the gift." You said childishly.

"I am," he said, and then locked his lips with yours.

But, just as quickly as the kiss had started, it ended. You both heard Mikey and Matt's voices come nearer, so you pulled away from one another, frowning in disappointment.

"Come on, Matt! What if they're doing something?! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SCRATCH MY EYES OUT!" Mikey wailed.

The door opening, revealing Matt, who looked amused, and Mikey, who was freaking out. You and Gerard weren't anywhere near each other anymore. Gerard was by the huge window on the other side of the room and you were still by the door. Mikey calmed down, seeing that nothing bad was going on.

"What do you want?" you asked somewhat tiredly.

"Oh, we just wanted to say hi." Matt said casually.

"He was trying to get me to scratch my own eyes out." Mikey muttered.

"...Okay then..."

There was an awkward silence suddenly.

"Yeah...we're gonna go now..." Matt said, he and Mikey slowly backing out of the room, shutting the door behind them.

"Now, where were we?" Gerard smirked, walking back over to you.

But, as he leaned in to kiss you again, you stepped away, grinning widely.

"Sorry, love, the moment was ruined..." you laughed and started to run out of the room.

"You're mean!" Gerard whined, following you


please rate or review.
Im starting to loose interest in my own story.
so tell me what I need to work on.
thanks.
Sign up to rate and review this story