Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Crashing, but You're No Wave

Chapter 1

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

I suck t summaries but here goes... Evangelinah just got out of a bad relationship with none other than Ryan Ross. She can't control what she does now that he's not with her... but nobody knows ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 680 words

0Unrated
"Joey where are my favorite Jeans?" I called my twin brother Joe.

"Which pair, Eve?" He had asked me. He knows which pair.

"The skinny jeans that you and the rest of your band signed." I yelled. He was beginning to piss me off.

"You mean the pair I'm wearing?" Oh that's it. I ran after him with great force. When I got close enough I jumped on him. Now if this were a movie, this would be the part when the frame freezes, I step out from the side of the screen, and introduce myself. So here goes.

My name is Evangelinah Snow Trohman. My parents died in a car crash over 2 years ago and my twin brother, Joseph Trohman, and I were forced to live on our own in Chicago. He and a few of his friends were in a band called Fall Out Boy. I, on the other hand, am a singer. I've been singing for a while now but what people don't know is that I have some problems. I just got over a huge break-up with my only love, Ryan Ross. I'm still torn and hurt and I know I always will be. Well since this isn't a movie you can't see what I look like. I'm tall-ish, around 5'6, and I'm quite skinny, almost as skinny as Pete Wentz. I have natural blonde hair but the bottom is died black along with my bangs. I have pink streaks throughout my hair and I love it. My eyes are a rather strange color, orchid. That's a light purple color for those of you that are retarded. I usually wear long sleeved shirts and tight, skinny jeans. I won't let anyone see my arms, or legs for that matter. It's not that I don't like them it's just; I don't want people to see them.

Everyone knows my twin brother, and everyone knows me. That's mainly because I'm signed on Pete's record label. Pete Wentz and I are the best of friends, and sometimes I think he may want to be more. If he does, I won't be able to say yes because of the current heart break that just happened. Now, back to the motion picture.

UN-FREEZE!

I jumped on my brother's back and tackled him to the ground. "I want my fucking jeans Joe. You know I can't do this concert without them tonight. Just give them back and you won't be forced to be fed through a straw." I got off his back because I knew what was coming next. He took off the jeans and handed them to me.

"If I'm fed though a straw I won't be able to taste chips and other solid food. Take your jeans and let be keep this wonderful mouth of mine." With that he ran off to find another pair of jeans, most likely mine.

I ran back to my room, slipped out of my pajama pants, and pulled on the jeans before anyone could open the door. As soon as I finished pulling them up and started to zip them, someone burst through my door.

"LINAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH WENTZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed and zipped up my pants quickly, follower by buttoning them. He always came at the wrong times, in more than one way. Ok so I'm kidding about that but whatever. I quickly put on a long-sleeved shirt and hugged him tightly. "Are you coming to my concert tonight?"

"Of course I'm coming, love. I wouldn't miss it for the world." What was up with him always calling me love? Oh well I didn't mind it. Secretly, I wished he was my boyfriend but I know it won't happen.

Later that night was the concert. We all had a blast and I loved every second of being on that stage in front of thousands of fans. It was the best feeling ever. I just didn't like who I saw afterwards. Yea, you guessed it, Ryan showed up after the concert. Now this is where the drama comes in and my life falls apart piece by piece.
Sign up to rate and review this story