Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Crashing, but You're No Wave

Chapter 2

by petewentzlover69 2 reviews

"Don't talk to her like that. It's rude. You should apologize." Who's talking to who like what? And who's telling who to apologize? read read read It's kinda short so I apologize!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 479 words

1Insightful
"R-Ryan?" I quickly stammered out.

"Don't talk to me." So he was still mad at me for something I didn't do. That and he had a new girl with him. She was pretty, far prettier than me. I don't know why, but she stood up for me.

"Don't talk to her like that. It's rude. You should apologize." Ryan didn't say anything to her. "Don't mind him. You must be Evangelinah, his ex. I know all about you. I'm Jac Vanek. I don't see why he's mad at you if you didn't do anything to him, and you seem like a sweet girl," who was I kidding; she was way too nice for him. "I can only apologize in advance for anything he may say, or not say."

"It's nice to meet you Jac, and it's ok. I'm used to this behavior a little too much." I glanced at Brendon who has always hated me and gave him an evil glare before returning my look to Jac. "So who filled you in about me?"

"Brendon did. He said that you were friends, but judging by the evil glare you just gave him that was a lie." I nodded and waited for her to continue. "We must be going now; Jon wanted to see you perform so we all came. You're really good. Well bye Evie."

They all walked out of my dressing room and before anyone knew it was coming, I screamed at the top of my lungs. That was son followed by me yelling for everyone to leave. When they did I broke down.

I was a mess, and I just sat there in a corner crying my eyes out. Pete tried numerous times to get in but I never let him. I just sat there, razor in hand, and pulled up my sleeve. Yes, this is the reason I never let people see my arms. I cut both of my arms, followed by my legs, and then just sat there and waited to stop bleeding. As soon as I did I covered my arms and legs again and stood up, stashed the razor blade in its spot, and left the room. Everyone was standing outside of the door but I didn't care. I walked passed them and out to my car. Joe was riding with me and everyone else had their own car. Once Joe got in the car he started to talk to me but I ignored him and drove home.

When I arrived at the house I went into the kitchen and made Top Ramen. After I ate and went into the bathroom and threw up. I always did this. After every meal I'd throw up. Before I went to bed I'd cut myself. That is what my life consisted of. That... is how it's been over 2 years, since my parents died, and nobody knows.
Sign up to rate and review this story