Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Crashing, but You're No Wave

chapter 3

by petewentzlover69 1 review

Condoms don't always work! ((sorry for the lack of updates... ficwad's not really working on my computer so I'm logging on when I can! Sorry again))

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 816 words

1Exciting
It's been a week since the concert and I haven't left my room. Joe would often bring me food that I'd eat, just to throw it back up again in the morning. I've never been this down in my life. I honestly think nothing is worse then how I feel. If anyone has felt this way, they must not have lived to tell about it. This is obviously the lowest of the lows and I've hit rock bottom. So now I bet you are all wondering why Ryan's being an ass right? Well now seems like the best time to tell you. Yes, it's time for a flashback.

FLASHBACK TO 1 MONTH AGO

I was sitting on the bathroom floor, crying. This couldn't have happened. We were safe, weren't we? I can't believe this. Great, now Ryan's coming in here. He's gonna ask what's wrong and I'm going to have to tell him. He's not going to like this. He's going to hate me. In fact, I bet he's going to leave me for this too.

"Babe, what is it? Are you OK?" He asked. There was slight worry in his voice. I looked up at him, tears still streaming down my face. Quickly, I threw the small device at him and looked down. He looked at it 'POSITIVE' was strung out on the screen. He looked at me once more, this time his eyes showed anger. I knew this would happen. "You're pregnant? How could you get pregnant?" I slowly shook my head.

"I honestly have no idea Ry. This doesn't make sense to me."

"This is it. You promised you couldn't get pregnant."

"I didn't know if I could. You used a condom, and pulled out before hand. I don't see how this could have..."

"You're cheating on me aren't you?" He thinks I'd cheat on him. He must be out of his mind. "After all you said about loving me, you cheated on me. I knew Brendon was right, I knew you were a no good tramp. Stay away from me. I never want to see you again." And that was that. No, I didn't cheat on him. I'm just guessing he didn't pull out far enough before taking off the condom. I'm not a tramp nor will I ever be a tramp. He needs to get his facts straight.

Before I could say anything he was out of the front door and out of my life.

END FLASHBACK

That is exactly what happened, and the night of the concert was the first time I've seen him in a month. When I took the test, I was already a month along. The partial reason I'm throwing up what I eat is because I'm pregnant and I want to keep the baby. Nobody else knows about this except Ryan and my concert/tour manager and nobody else will know until I feel I can tell them. That was my last concert until I have my baby.

I'm getting sort of hungry for ice cream so I'm going to go and get some. Yes, I'm actually leaving my room. Before I do, though, I brush my hair and teeth and get in the shower. I don't know who is here so I might as well look presentable. Once out of the shower, I brush my hair again and put on one of the outfits, out of 30, that fit now. Finally I walk down the stairs to the kitchen where my brother and his friends were sitting around the table.

"She's alive! I was beginning to think that you rotted in there Linah. I'm glad you're ok. How are you feeling?" Pete was the first to speak up because everyone else knew that if they tried to say something like that they'd get their asses kicked. I laughed, I actually laughed. That's something I hadn't done in a while. I could tell they all noticed because each face at the table lit up.

"Yea I'm alive, Wentzy. It's all because of my strong feelings for the wonderful ice cream in that freezer over there. Do any of you want some?" Yea, I wasn't depressed because Pete puts me in the best mood. Everyone around the table nodded and I laughed again. "Then it looks like you're all going to have to get it yourselves." They laughed. "Yea I'm only kidding I'll get it." I walked to the freezer, got out the ice cream, and got some out for everyone. Soon, we were all sitting around the table laughing at all the jokes they were making about me, locking myself in my room for a week.

Later that day, I decided that I was going to tell Pete, Andy, Patrick, and my brother Joe the reason Ryan broke up with me and destroyed my life. I just hope they take it better than my concert/tour manager did.
Sign up to rate and review this story