Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Just Too Busy Fallowing The Crowd

Dont Make This Easy, I Want You To Mean It [[Don't Waste Your Time On Me]]

by xxlaurenxx 4 reviews

title from the song "jasey rae" by all time low

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 1141 words

1Exciting
I just stood there, watching, wishing that he would maybe just look over. Of course he didn't, no, he was too preoccupied with the woman on top of him to think of it; and if not that, he was too high off of the drugs to care. My eyes began to tear, everything Patrick had said about Pete in the past flooded my mind, making me feel completely and utterly embarrassed. Just then, the girl looked over, a confused look about her face, as she parted her lips to speak. "Pete, sweetie..." she said as she pulled away from him and covered herself as much as she could with the sheet. "Who is that..." she seemed rather alarmed, but her voice stayed the same volume.

Pete sat up and wiped the sweat from his face. The moment his eyes met with mine his face turned serious and guilty as he pushed the girl off of him as if she was useless or disposable. "Dana....", he said softly as he started towards me. My eyes were now flooding over with tears as random droplets rolled down my cheeks. "This isn't what it..." my lips parted and words came from my mouth, stopping him from going any further.

"Patrick was right..." I cried, almost in disbelief. "He was right about everything." I turned my heels, determined to leave with at least a small amount of dignity, making my way down the hallway and near the front door. I could hear Pete calling me from a distance, but I couldn't turn, not after what he had done.

I reached for the handle, holding my shoes in my hand, turning it just as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Dana, don't do this..." his voice trailed off, quivering as if he were truly afraid of losing me. Oh, but how was I to truly know? I mean, for all I know, everything he had said up until this moment could have all been an act. "Just stay, and let's talk about this... I'm gonna make her leave and we can just talk."

"How many are there?"

"What..."

"How many of these girls are there?"

"...None. Dana, please this girl...she's not even an anything. She's nothing to me; worthless."

"No..." I said as I pushed back the tears, trying my best to sound somewhat confident. "You can't just..." taking a pause, I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what was about to escape my lips. I was going to be the bigger person. "You look like you were having a good time with this girl, or whatever. So don't let me interrupt you. I was just coming by to.... to tell you that everything between us is over."

"Dana...don't do this..."he said placing his hand on my arm.

I slapped it away immediately. "No.... no it's over..." I said, hearing my voice rose as I spoke.

"Dana... I love you."

Fuck why'd he have to say that? I had no idea. I just wanted him to take it back. I wanted him to tell me he didn't love me; that he was using me all along. I wanted him to say it so I could stop holding on. But it killed me knowing that he was right, that he was telling me the truth. I knew that boy really did love me. But he couldn't, not after what he just did. "I've already wasted enough time on you Pete."


----


I walked about a block down the road and called a cab, from there taking it to Patrick's. I knew I could count on him to comfort me, and tell me anything to make me feel better. Aside from that I knew he would give Pete the guilt trip of his life. As we pulled up in front of his house, I gave the driver his money and stepped out, waiting a few moments in front of the house before moving. Now that I was here I wasn't sure if I would be welcomed with opened arms or just greeted with a big fat I-told-you-so, which really was something I didn't need.

Never the less, I built up the courage to walk forward. The tears had gone away for the time being, but the signs of seeping makeup was still on my face. I got to the ringer and pushed it slowly, causing a powerful ring to fill the house. Not but moments later, Patrick answered, an ipod in his hand and two headphones inside his ears. He smiled at my site, and pulled me in close for a hug. I forced on back as he spoke. "Hey, kid", he whispered softly into my ear. As I rested my head on his shoulder I could hear the music from the headphones faintly. It sounded like the hush sound. As we leaned out, he took a better look at my face, and makeup. "What's wrong?"

I was hesitant to answer, building up everything I had inside of me just so I wouldn't break down. "It's Pete..." I said, as tears began filling my eyes. "He's..." I couldn't finish before Patrick cut me off.

"When the hell are you going to learn, Dana. I mean... god knows that I love you to death, and Pete wouldn't ever do anything intentionally to hurt you. But you're wasting your time..." tears filled my eyes and began overflowing as he continued speaking. I knew he wasn't trying to hurt me, not at all. But he was doing a pretty spectacular job at it.

"Patrick, I just walked in on Pete with someone else..." I spat out as the tears began down my cheeks. His face turned red, his expression furious. "He told me she was nothing, Pat; that she didn't mean anything to him." He quickly rushed in to hug me again, only this time much more comforting, making me feel loved or more secure.

But a few moments later he loosened his grip and grabbed my hands. "Dana...I have to go. I want you to stay here and just sleep."

"No...Pat you aren't going anywhere. You're going to stay he..."

"Dana, I'm going to take care of this."

"Pat...no..." I said, the tears now coming out harder and quicker then I had ever felt. I didn't want anyone to get hurt, hell I was hurt enough for me, Pete and Pat all together. I just wanted this to pass; for me to forget and everything to go back to normal.

He kissed me lightly on the forehead. "Dana, I'll be back."









lalala
well this is where things beguin to heat up
sooo you wouldnt want me to stop, huh?
so review!
+6 for new chapter
and i really want some more rating things
ha i know im demanding
just bare with me
:]
mmmkthanks
Sign up to rate and review this story