Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

Welcome To The Universe

by Cerediwen 3 reviews

It's over.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 1090 words

0Unrated
A/N: Well, everybody wave goodbye to the fic, you get an epilogue after this and then it's OVER, gone forever cries And you know what, for some weird reason I think I'm gonna miss it sighs
Oh and just a note about the epilogue, there's a lot gonna go on in it so give me a bit of a longer while to write it cos I have to think of a lot of stuff to put in it. But yeah, danke to everyone who's stuck with me and R&Red, it means a hell of a lot to me guys.
Dedicated to - My dearest Silvana, for being a brill best friend...honest...laughs Danke Kitty
Disclaimer: no!! everyone gasps Me doesn't own cries Even though it's my LAST chapter, I still don't get to own...

Chapter 50
Welcome To The Universe

She smiled at him, the devil like sneer spreading quickly across her painted lips. "Are you ready to die?" She sniggered; circling him like a vulture does its prey.
And sometimes I think I'll die alone He glanced up at her, even moving his neck that tiny little bit causing him more pain as the spike positioned between his shoulder blades carved through his flesh. "I think I'm already dead." He whispered, a ghost of a smile playing about his almost colourless lips "Go on Mel," He taunted quietly "Murder me."
She grinned at him, and then gracefully removed the flower from where it sat in her long hair and tucked it into his tangled locks. Something moved in her blue eyes as she whispered to him her parting words and rested her hands upon the doors to close the casket "Remember me to God." She murmured, the smile disappearing from her lips "I'll tell the devil how beautiful you were." And then she slammed the doors shut and turned away.
There were no screams, and he didn't yell or plead. He just stood there as two dozen blades pierced his skin, burying into his blood stream and around his heart. The only light that reached him came from the tiny crack where his eyes peered but he shut them as soon as the doors closed. He could feel the blood running down his thin frame, dancing rivers of crimson into his white pale skin.
He'd been told, a long time ago by a person he couldn't remember, that if you wanted you could give in. If you had nothing left to live for and no one to care about you could let your final breath go and die. You didn't need to be ill, or in pain, or dying. You could just let go and everything would fade away. Gerard smiled, only slightly and sadly but it was still a smile as a final image of his daughter whispered its way up to the front of his mind before he let go. The world melted, the spikes dug into his flesh burned - and then it ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Penny burst into the chamber just as Gerard let go of life. As his soul departed from his world-weary body Melaina turned to see her former maid holding a gun, aimed at her head and standing in the doorway. She smiled politely at the woman but didn't move.
"Goodbye Miss Walker." Penny grimaced as she pulled the trigger. There was a scream, and an ear piercing crack and the sound of two bodies hitting the ground.
Kaela Walker stood, a the shovel from the hearth in one hand, breathing heavily from running down the corridors in her desperate rush to see the woman she knew as her Mama one last time and then from knocking Penny out cold with the heavy metal coal scoop. The bullet hadn't hit Melaina in the head as it should have done, but instead it had buried itself in her leg, sending crimson blood pouring out to stain her velvet dress. The woman now knelt on the floor, doubled over in pain but she looked up as she heard Kaela's footsteps echo across the room to her. Her stormy eyes met her daughter's before a malicious smirk came to rest on her lips and she nodded towards the Maiden. Her daughter's breath caught as she saw the device and before she could stop herself her feet had wandered towards the doors, her hands clutching the handles to open the casket.
"See your Daddy." Melaina whispered; the sound amplifying in the silence. Kaela stepped backwards and pulled the doors open - and then screamed.
Blood dashed from the coffin onto the little girl's pristine white dress, the present that her Mama had brought her for her tenth birthday. Some of it found its way onto her face, splattering across her porcelain features.
And through the blood and the tears Kaela witnessed what her mother had done to him and the hate began to boil in her soul. Her eyes drifted over the pierced and broken, bloodied body of her father, his hazel eyes closed. His face was gaunt but the only place the spikes had not driven themselves into, that at least still a reminder of the immortal angel of her drawings.
The ten year old spun around, marching towards where Penny lay and snatched up the gun from on the flagstones and then laid her burning eyes on her mother.
"Why did you do it?" She screamed, tears blurring her vision "Why'd you kill Daddy?"
Melaina laughed, even in all her pain, covered in her own blood and that of her lover's she giggled manically; her madness showing. "Cos he deserved it." She cackled "He was a bastard and he deserved it."
Kaela screamed again. Her anger radiating like heat from her small form as she levelled the gun with her mother's head just like Penny had minutes earlier. "I hate you Mama." She whispered venomously "And I'm going to give you what you deserve." She snarled as she pulled the trigger.
This time the bullet did bury its self in Melaina Walker's brain, burrowing a tunnel in her mind and sending her sprawling back into the abyss.
Kaela looked down at the gun and then threw it hard at the rock under her feet; it hit the floor and bounced up again before splintering with a child's flaming hatred. Then Kaela collapsed to the floor, and started to cry, huge, crystalline tears that flowed in tsunamis down her cheeks and splashed in puddles on the flagstones.

It was all over, all gone and now she was alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story