Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

And the drama begins...

by patdfan27 1 review

Izzie just got home from Vegas and an unexpected call and later visitor catches her by surprise

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 1536 words

0Unrated
Izzie's POV

Home sweet home, not! I hated leaving Vegas and returning home to Florida. There is only 5 more weeks until I graduate from high school. Then I have to make the decision of whether to stay in Florida or go to Vegas and attend University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Everyone says to stay in Florida but I hate it so much I just want to leave.
I got home around 11 at night and I just wanted to go to sleep, but me being a high school senior slash freshman in college I had to much homework to do. I gave my parents a quick kiss goodnight and proceeded to my room. As soon I was settled, I took a shower and proceeded to call Brendon to let him know that I got home safely. But my phone started to ring because I thought he beat me to the punch.
"Hey loser you don't even give me time to call you and let you know that I got home safely. So what's up Brendon?"
"This is not Brendon. Actually this is William Beckett from Brendon's party."
"Oh yea. Don't take this personally, but how the fuck did you get my number and why are you calling me at 12 in the morning?"
"Oh I am sorry I thought you lived on the West coast not the East. And Jon had your number in his phone and he thought I should give you a call, so I am giving you a call."
"Yea, I have tons of homework to do by this morning and seeing I will not be getting any sleep whatsoever I do not need distractions from my work. And you are being the distraction."
"Hmm let me see here what homework do you have to do?"
"I have to write a speech and a paper for classes at the college I attend for Tuesday and if I don't do them now I never will."
"I have a solution to your problem, skip all your classes today so you can talk all you want with me and you can have all the time in the world to work on your homework during the day."
"And what makes you think that I want to talk to you?"
"Because if you didn't then you would have hung up the phone by now. So what do you say, do you want to talk to me to the wee hours of the morning?"
"Do I have a choice?"
"Hahaha, no."
"Then I guess that is a yes?"
"Good, so tell me about yourself."
We must have talked for hours about everything, until my alarm clock went off indicating that I should be getting ready for school. Then I realized I never called Brendon letting him know I got home safe.
"Hey Will I got to go, I need to go tell my mom that I am not going to school."
"Okay, call me later."
"And if I don't?"
"Then I will."
"Ok well talk to you later either way. Bye."
"Bye."
My fingers automatically started to dial Brendon's cell. After the second ring he picked up.
"Oh my God Izzie are you ok? I tried calling but it kept saying that the line was busy and I was getting worried."
"Brendon I am ok. I just passed out because I was exhausted and my phone is just weird." Ok I know it is bad to lie to your best friend, but I just didn't want to tell him I was on the phone all night with William Beckett.
"Well thank you for calling me. Now go get ready for school. Bye Izzie."
"Bye Brendon."

-Saturday afternoon-

I was just finishing getting ready for my prom, when the doorbell rang.
"Hey Di can you see who that is?"
Moments later my sister Diana comes in with a intrigued look on her face.
"What?"
"Who is Will and why the hell is he here?" She asked as she blocked the entrance of my doorway.
"Will? Move out of my way, Di!" As I made my way downstairs there was Will with a huge bouquet of roses.
"First off what the hell are you doing here? Second how the hell did you find out where I live? And third, well there isn't really a third, I ran out of ideas."
"I wanted to see you before you went to prom because you kept rambling on about this gorgeous dress you have and I wanted to see it for myself. And Jon stole your address from Brendon's phone and now I am here."
"Yes you are."
"So Izzie are you even going to introduce me to this Will guy?"
"Sorry Di. Diana this is William Beckett, Will this is my sister Di."
"Izzie has told me so much about you Di."
"Funny because she hasn't even mention you."
"Anyhow I need to go finish getting ready. Di are you coming?"
"Yea yea."
"Be back in a few minutes, ok? So make yourself at home."
"Thanks."
So I gave my sister the breakdown about how I met Will and how Brendon got overprotected and how we started to talk on the phone every night for the past week.
"He does seem nice, but why will Brendon get all protective over you?"
"I don't know Di."
"Brendon likes you maybe."
"Funny Di..."
"I mean you two shared your first kiss with one another."
"No he caught me off guard and he kissed me and I wasn't his first kiss, was I?"
"I don't know nor do I care. I do care about is taking pictures of you and showing them to mom and dad when they come home from Daytona tonight."
"Okay, well I am ready. Just give me a minute."
"Hurry up!"
She left me by myself and I just thought to myself was I Brendon's first kiss. Only way to find out was to call Brendon himself. It went straight to voicemail which was weird because his cell phone was never off. Does he know that I have been talking to Will and that I lied to him? God I hope not. I walked downstairs and Will's jaw hit the floor.
"I think you dropped you jaw on the floor, Will."
"Sorry, I did not think you can look even more stunning then before." My sister laughed and said bullshit under her breath and proceeded to take thousands of pictures. Some pictures by myself, some with her, and some reluctantly with Will. After all the pictures I started to leave to go meet my friends at the restaurant. I gave my sister a quick hug and I had Will walk me to my car.
"So have fun and don't dance with any cute guys, only the ugly ones."
"The last time I checked you were not my boyfriend and I can do whatever I wanted."
"Well the reason why I am not your boyfriend is because I have been waiting to ask you out the day after you turn 18."
"Oh really?"
"Really," He said as he bent down and gave me a quick soft kiss on the lips, "Now leave before you end up not going to prom because we kissed all night."
"Okay."
"Bye."
I drove off, went to dinner, and prom which sucked horribly. By the time I got home it was 1 in the morning and all I wanted was to sleep, but not before I got interrogated by my mom.
"So how was it?"
"Fine mom, I was really bored and I just wanted to come home."
"I am sorry hun. Umm there is a boy in your room, Will I think is his name, and I am letting him spend the night but your father doesn't know and he has work at 5 in the morning. So make sure you hide him before that. Okay?"
"Yea okay, thanks mama."
"Yea, and tomorrow you are going to tell me everything about you and Will."
I smiled and proceeded to my room to only see Will on his laptop emailing people. I plopped myself right next to him and flash a big smile.
"What's the smile about?"
"Well let's see. There is a really hot guy in my room who is allowed to spend the night. The only other person who is allowed to do that is Brendon and my parents love him."
"So are you saying that your parents love me."
"No they really like you."
"Like as much as I like you?"
"Something like that." Then we had a massive make out session all night but stopped before my dad came in to check on me, and Will was hidden in my closet. In the afternoon Will left to go back to Chicago and I proceeded to tell my mom all about Will. She said he seems like a nice guy but just watch out for the age difference because he is quote "more experienced than me" but she gave me her permission to date him. Even though she doesn't have a choice comes next week when I turn 18. Later that night tried calling Brendon again, but still no answer. What has gotten into him? Am I losing my best friend?
Sign up to rate and review this story