Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2 > Dra Esbuccepma

Do You Remember?

by pyrodragon256 0 reviews

Rating for later chapters also RxP later chapters. Please R&R.

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Paine, Rikku - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 927 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9
Do you remember?


In the Cabin

Rikku's POV

I looked over at Yuna who was still giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked just looking at her.

"You guys just amuse me" She said trying to stop giggling.

I just smiled a little shaking my head.

"Hey where'd Paine go?" She asked standing up.

"I don't know most likely on the Deck" I answered realizing the Celsius had stopped.

"How long ago did we stop?" I looked at Yuna seeing a confused look on her face.

"I'm not sure, lets go see" As she said that she was walking out so I followed shortly behind her.

As we entered the bridge I saw Buddy looking out the window.

"Hey guys why'd we stop?" I asked walking up to the rail.

"No worries, we just wanted a break" he answered sitting back down.

I just sighed walking to the elevator and up to the Deck.

Hey where's Paine? I thought seeing her boots and gloves sitting near the gull.

That's when I walked over to the side looking off to see Paine swimming around. I watched her for awhile then decided to take this opportunity.

I took my shoes off just watching her waiting for the opportune moment. Then that's when I saw the moment.

I leapt off the Deck and landed right on her back. Which dunked us both far under the surface.

I used her back to thrust myself back up, but right as I was about to reach the surface I felt a hand grab my wrist.

When I looked down I saw Paine glaring at me, the way her eyes looked I thought she was going to kill me.

She went up to the surface and yanked me up with her.

"What the hell was that for?" She yelled hearing a soft growl in her voice.

"I was just having fun with you" I said hesitating a little looking down at the water.

"That wasn't fun" She said still growling as she placed a hand on my jaw line moving my head up to look at her.

I found it weird that her touch was still soft even knowing she was angry.

So I finally lifted my eyes looking at her to see anger in her eyes but a little bit of happiness? I guess that's what it was I couldn't figure it out

I've seen her angry and happy but neither of them seemed to fit this look she was giving me.

As I was trying to figure this out I felt her lips touch mine but it didn't seem soft like it usually was, it felt more forceful. But yet I kind of liked this side of her, she seemed more seductive.

End POV

About a hour later in the Cabin

Yuna's POV

They've been up there awhile I thought sitting down.

I really didn't want to think what they could be doing up there though so I left my thoughts at that.

That's when I heard the door open to see Rikku walking up to me and sat down.

"Let me change that" I said noticing that she was soaking wet and so was the bandage.

As I unraveled it I noticed it was starting to heal up. The door opened again this time Paine walked in.

"Hey its starting to heal up" I looked at Paine.

She walked over to us and looked at it

"That's good" She replied going to the other room.

When she came back she had another bandage so I rewrapped it around where the other one was.

"Rikku, do you remember anything about what happened?" Paine asked her again.

"I'm not sure I think I might but everything just seems so blurry when I think about it" She said closing her eyes obviously thinking.

"Yes I do remember some of it, things being turned over, trying to defend myself against them." She said trying to remember it.

"Them? How many of them?" I asked looking at her.

"Probably around 5 or 6 of them" She told me finally opening her eyes again.

"Do you remember what they look like?" Paine asked sitting down next to her.

She started rubbing her head a little still thinking about it.

"No I don't remember that" She said shaking her head.

"Well we're getting somewhere" Paine sighed then started walking upstairs.

"I'm going to get Buddy moving this ship again" Rikku jumped up and walked to the elevator.

I sat there for a minute then I felt the ship taking off.

I wonder who did this to Rikku, whoever it was they hit her really hard. I thought sighing a little.

I heard the door open and Rikku walked in while I was still thinking.

"What're you thinking about?" She came and sat down next to me.

"Pretty much everything" I looked at her and gave a fake smile to her.

"Oh, nothing in particular?" She asked looking at me for awhile then looked down.

"I'm just wondering who could've jumped ship" I just took a sip of water.

She giggled a little

"I wouldn't worry about it" She just smiled

"I'm not worried about the problem, I'm worried about you" I told her and patted her back.

Then I heard Paine walk downstairs and sat right next to her again.

"Wait a minute" Rikku said thinking about something.

"What's up?" Paine asked her.

"I do remember what they looked like" Rikku said looking at first at me then at Paine.

End of Chapter 9

I hope you liked it! Please Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story