Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

In the middle of a gun fight..

by MyChemPrincess77 2 reviews

wow when i was writing this the song You know what they do.. came on and i had my media player on random. it was quite creepy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 867 words

0Unrated
Gym class rolled around quickly; I was glad it was the last class of the day. I had a headache and my mind kept thinking about Siena. I had yet to see her. I was talking to Frank while we were running two laps around the school.
I stared at the grass, looking at the shadows of the trees. After awhile, I decided to bring up Siena.
"So, have you heard about the new girl yet?" I asked through breaths.
"No... Why? Who told you there is a new girl?"
"Uh... that girl Tracey... something..." god dammit I can't even remember her last name!
"Um, that girl who says "omg" too much?" he clarified.
"Yup."
"Oh, don't listen to her. You can barley understand what she is saying /half the time/!"
"Yeah? Then how did I find out about the new girl then, if you 'can't understand what she is saying'?" I argued back.
"I said half the time!"
After that Frank was quiet for awhile. I started to get another headache, one of those kinds where you want to just go to sleep. I slowed my pace, so I was walking, and closed my eyes. I wanted this class to end, so I could go home.

There was an alleyway, a deserted one filled with nothing but trash. The bricks were covered in mold, almost as though they were originally green. The reflecting shadows of the surrounding buildings made it dark, like killing all forms of vivid color.
The piercing sound of a gunshot suddenly fired, straight into an innocent person. He fell to the mossy ground in pain, gasping for help. No one came to his aid.



"Gerard!" A voice yelled. I rolled to my side, covering my ears in annoyance. I just wanted to be left alone.
"Gerard, get up!" It yelled again.
"God dammit, leave me alone!" I yelled as I sat up. I felt confused when I saw everyone in the class circling around me, staring down at me. The events in my dream started to come back to me. Oh god, did I almost die?

I quickly checked my shirt for any bleeding, but there was nothing. I was still at school, on the field, surrounded by my class. I stood up, signaling that I was okay. But my knee and hand were scraped, with red marks drawn all over. Then I noticed a small open cut. I watched my blood pop out of it. I tried to cover it but it just came off on my other hand.

"Frank, what happened?" I asked.
"You fell, isn't it obvious?" he sounded like he was holding a grunge.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked, looking at the bleeding scratch.
"No, but you should get that thing cleaned up," he suggested.
Right as I was going to say that I wanted a straight answer, the coach blew her whistle. Everyone took that as a signal to be quiet.
"Okay," Mrs.Reposa began, "Now, I want you all to check your pulses before we start off with a game of kickball. After that, you will all check your pulses again to see what the rate is. Begin."
I placed my two fingers on my wrist, certain it was in the right place. I have the right hand...
I looked at Frank and tried to copy where he had his fingers. Everyone had their fingers in the exact same place as mine, but why couldn't I feel it?
A wave of panic flew over me as I looked at my wrist. Feeling aggravated, I started hitting my wrist with my fingers.
"Why wont this work?!" I whispered, gaining a confused look from Frank.
"Are you doing it right?" he asked, forgetting about the counting. I shrugged.
"I think so..."
"Yeah, you are. That's weird."
Oh, god. I got to get out of here. What is wrong with me today? God. I can't feel 80 degree heat, my pulse and now im having visions about gunfights and the rain. As soon as this finishes im getting out of here.
"Okay, two minutes is up. Go pick your teams," Mrs.Reposa said. As soon as everyone ran off, I walked up to her, holding out my bloody hand. I forgot all about it, actually.
"Um..."
"Go to the nurse." She nodded.
That was easy.

The halls were nice and cool; I wanted to stay in them all day. But walking around in my gym clothes was weird.
I hoped no one runs into me. I don't feel like explaining why I am in shorts and a tee shirt.
I walked into the main bathroom, the one closest to the principal's office. Walking by there made me remember Mikey. God, I hope he's okay. I opened the door, gasping at what was there.
My little brother stood right in front of the sink, smiling as blood fell out of his arm. I stood there silently as I stared at the blood, watching it pile on the floor. I bit my lip, wondering when I would stop him.

------------------
wow i realized i use the word god alot. maybe its because i say oh my god 20 times in one sentance...
Sign up to rate and review this story