Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

Did you come to stare and watch the blood fall?

by MyChemPrincess77 2 reviews

yay new chapter!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 344 words

2Moving
Mikey

I smiled as I watched my shimmering blood glide down my arm. It layered on top of my skin and spread outward, creating an odd shape. It felt as if all of my anger and pain was released, spreading out on top my skin. Like leaving nothing but a vacant corpse inside.
Is that all what I really am? Am I just anger, fear, pain and suffering?
My hand shook as I brought the cold, wired metal up to my wrist for a second time. I gently swept the edge of it over my veins. The only thing that separated it was my flesh.
I turned into instant panic mode when I turned around. There was no way I could act casual about this.
I turned on the sink, causing the water to blast out and splatter all over me.
"Shit!" I whispered as I pulled the handle forward.
Gerard came over to the sink next to me. He was looking at his hand; I noticed it was bleeding as well.
"Mikey? What the hell are you doing?" he asked, making me jump. He looked down at my wrist.
"Oh my fucking god, Mikey."
I bit my lip nervously, waiting for him to say something. His hazel eyes were drawn to the blood, which was still appearing every time I thought I cleaned it up with a paper towel.
"Why is your hand bleeding?" I asked
"I...fell in gym."
"Oh." I looked at the floor.
"Why did you do this again?" he finally asked.
"Well, I got detention... and..." oh, god. Why the hell did I do this in the first place?
"Mikey, you know, this is a bad habit," he told me. I just nodded.
"And don't think mum wont notice, either. She's not stupid."
And with that, he was gone.
Right then and there was when I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to end my life right here so I would put all my family into the shit im going through. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Sign up to rate and review this story