Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

It Never Rains But It Pours

by MyChemPrincess77 5 reviews

i had fun writing this one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1025 words

1Original
I couldn't believe that my brother tried to kill himself again.The picture of his blood running down his arm played in my head repeatedly as I ran down the hall.
I entered the locker room, and a few people were just entering. Good, im not that late.
I slowed down a bit, casually turning the combination on my lock. I watched the numbers spin by as I turned it.
"Gerard?" Frank asked. I jumped, breaking me out of my concentration.
"Haha, you jumped," he teased.
"What do you want, Frank?" I asked impatiently as I swung open the locker door.
"Well, I found out something about that new girl." He played with the magnet that was on the inside of the door as I put on my shirt.
"What?" I asked as I poked my head through the shirt's top opening.
"Well, her name is Siena, and I think she is in one of my classes," he told me.
I cringed at the thought of Frank talking to her first.
"Really? Could you talk to her for me or something?" I asked desperately.
"Um, okay... What are you that desperate to get away from Tracey?"
"Well, I guess sheds okay, but she says oh my god too much, though," I lied. The truth was, I really wanted to get away from her. She is not my type and is too happy all the time.
"Well, that doesn't really matter today because I am walking home," I told him without thinking.
Frank shrugged. Moments after that the coach blew her whistle, signaling us that we could leave.

The weather outside was the same it had been this past week. The leaves looked shades darker and the clouds were grey. The sun was being blocked by a wall of dark clouds that didn't let any warmth escape. The ground I was walking in was freshly watered; the grass sparkled along with every step I took.
I looked at the curling fog that lay in front of me, straining to see what was past it.
The faint sound of police sirens floated through the air, slowly growing weaker. The sirens multiplied, and now they chorused throughout the town.
Thinking about what I saw in gym, I dug my teeth into my lip, as if that was going to fix everything.
Sure, maybe walking home will make Mikey stop cutting. Maybe not falling down in gym will save a guy's life. And maybe biting my lip until it bleeds will make it so I see Siena again.

The taste of blood spilled on my tongue. I touched my finger too my bottom lip and pulled it back. Faint traces of blood stuck to the lines on my finger, outlining the patterns. Without thinking, I touched it back to my tongue.
Just as I did, water gently tapped on my head, and then it became heavier. It matted my hair down so it stuck to my forehead. I spread out my arms, letting the drops glide down and sink to the ground, where it would stay until it dried up.


Home was very strange. For one thing, my parents were home. Both of them, sitting in the living room doing nothing. There wasn't any noise or something like that. No TV, radio, nothing. I don't know how someone could do that all day; just sit there with nothing but the sound of the rain falling.
"Hey, what are you guys doing home?" I asked as I reached for the remote. They stayed silent as I clicked on the TV. The station was the news, so I decided to watch a little.
"There was a man found dead in the alleyway off of Centre Street, we believe he was shot to death just a few hours ago."

My mind went blank. That was the same guy I just saw today.
That was the guy saw... dieing? How the hell is that possible?

I looked at my parents. My dad shut the TV off, taking notice of the look on my face.
"Gerard, we have something to tell you," my mom said, looking at my dad.
"Oh my god, just leave me alone! I've been though enough today alright!" I yelled as I stomped up the stairs. I slammed my door, making the furniture shake.
I stomped over to my computer, noticing I left it on. So I signed on my IM and started talking to Frank.



Entering Chat Room 1:57



IsuckAtguitar: hey frank. did u find out anything about Siena
Pansy13: no.... and why don't u capitalize my name
IsuckAtguitar: srry, Frank.
Pansy13: better. And no, she is only in one of my classes
IsuckAtguitar: damn. Well, is she nice?
Pansy13: I DON'T FREAKIN KNOW MY GOD STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS ABOUT HER!!! WHAT ARE YOU A STALKER OR SOMETHING?!?!?
IsuckAtguitar: ....
Pansy13: I mean, really. That's all youv been doing all day ever since you got off that damn bus.
Pansy13: Gerard?
Pansy13: Gee... are you there???
Pansy13: omg did I make you mad??
Pansy13: Gerard????
Pansy13: holy shit don't tell me I got u pissed off...
IsuckAtguitar: I have 2 go.

IsuckAtguitar has exited room

Pansy13: FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I sighed, pressing the exit button.
Why dose Frank think I am mad?
"Gerard?" my mom asked, "Can you come down here for a second?"
I turned on my swivel chair and walked downstairs. I took note how they were both sitting in the living room, with the TV off.
"What?" I asked as I plopped on the couch.
"We have to tell you something," my dad said hesitantly.
I rolled my eyes, waiting to hear something stupid. Why do I always think negative?
My dad suddenly tossed something across the room, landing with a thud on the empty seat next to me.
"What the-" I began, looking at my parents and back at the book. There were clouds of dust flying out of it, slowly sparkling in the air.
I picked it up with curiosity. "What is this?"
"Read it," my dad said plainly.
My eyes grew wide when I read the spine. It said, in blood red letters, "The Way Curse"
Sign up to rate and review this story