Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

THREE.

by aznfoblover 6 reviews

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 542 words

1Funny
3.

"Uh, Mike? Explain," the girl, I'm guessing Joanne, said.

"Yes. Please enlighten us," the guy said sarcastically. I recognized him as my neighbor. He looked at me and turned a faint shade of pink.

"Well, guys, this is Ria. She's new. Ria, this is Joanne and Patrick," Mike said. I waved shyly. "Ria has been deemed cool enough to be one of us," Mike explained. Joanne scoffed.

"We're cool? Oh please." She smiled at me. "It is good to have a girl around though. Now they can't overpower me any longer simply because there are two of them and one of me!" I smiled back. "And don't call me Joanne. I'm Joa. Only Michael over there can get away with it." I nodded.

"Great. More estrogen." Mike muttered. I smacked him. "Kidding, kidding," he said, rubbing his arm. I smiled again.

"Does new girl talk?" Joa asked. I laughed.

"Yes, new girl talks," I responded, plopping my stuff down. "Does shy neighbor boy talk?" I asked Patrick. He blushed more fiercely and looked down at his lunch.

"Yes. Hi." He spoke in a whisper, almost like he was afraid to hurt my ears by talking at a normal volume.

"Patrick, come on. Don't be shy. Ria's cool," Mike said. Patrick became more interested in his lunch. "Fine. Be that way. Anyway, Joanne, you have French with Ria next, and we all have music together. Don't let her get lost." Joa and I both laughed.

Lunch soon ended, and Joa and I walked across campus to get to French. "So did I hear correctly? You're Patrick's neighbor?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I caught him looking at me through his window when I was setting my room up. As soon as he saw me looking back, he turned red and shut his curtains." I shook my head.

"Yeah, Patrick's pretty shy around girls. Especially ones he thinks are pretty," Joa said, nudging me. I blushed and looked down. "Aww, it's OK. He's really sweet."

"Yeah. I guess I'll just have to get to know him. Now Mike said something about me walking home with you two?" I said. Joa nodded.

The French class was chaotic when we got there. The teacher wasn't there.

"You'll love Mademoiselle. She's great." I smiled and sat next to Joa.

"OK, if she's not here in five minutes, we can ditch. Unwritten rule," someone announced to the class.

"That's Jaime. Class troublemaker and annoyance. Don't pay attention to him and he won't do anything bad to you," Joa whispered. The teacher ended up not coming within thirty minutes, so Joa and I went for coffees at the shop next to the school. We stayed there for an hour or so before Joa checked her watch.

"Time for music. My favorite class. We get to chill because the director likes to take a more 'hands on' approach." I looked at her, confused. "Meaning he doesn't like to teach so he puts in 100% participation if you don't ditch. Easy A and great social time." I nodded.

And then the best two hours of the day started.

***

Like? Love? Review. (Like how I slipped that one in there? Didn't think I'd remember, did you? You sneaky people, don't you know I read minds?)
Sign up to rate and review this story