Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

FOUR.

by aznfoblover 1 review

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 583 words

0Unrated
4.

Well, it started out in the teacher's office.

"Hi, I'm new here," I said shyly to the director. Joa couldn't come in with me, so she waited outside.

"Oh, yes. Briana, was it?" he asked.

"I like Ria better," I said softly. He nodded.

"I'm Mr. Anderson, and I'm the director. Now you can choose a group, but no more than four people. And you guys can figure out music in your own way. There is a computer in each practice room for you to work on digital media, recording, mixing, and stuff like that. I just need a copy of your group's final project at the end of the year." I nodded my understanding and was dismissed.

"Come on, we have a room already," Joa said. We neared a room to hear two guys arguing.

"Patrick, just forget it! I thought you'd understand that she's special to me, but you don't!" Mike was saying.

"Oh come on, Mike! She doesn't even see! I'm trying to talk some sense into you. She hasn't seen yet, and she probably won't in the future unless you talk to her. So just suck it up and be a man!" Patrick yelled back. Joa rolled her eyes and opened the door.

"Hi, guys," I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Mike paled and Patrick's eyes got wide.

"Oh. Hi," Mike said, looking at us.

"So. This is what we do in music?" I asked after a long and very awkward silence.

"Pretty much. Sometimes we go online," Patrick said. Those were his second sentences directed at me all day. He apparently gained some composure. "How was French?"

"Oh, the teacher wasn't there so we got coffee," Joa said.

"You know, coffee stunts your growth," Mike scolded. I laughed.

"Why do you think I'm so short? I live off of the stuff," I said. Patrick laughed, causing us to look over at him.

"Sorry. It's just...well I like coffee too," he mumbled. OK, so he gained some confidence before, but it all drained away. We all sat down in a circle on the floor.

"This is...exciting," I said after a while. They smiled. "I have an idea! Why don't we play the ten fingers game?" I asked enthusiastically. I was met with blank stares. "You've never played before?" All their heads shook no. "OK, well you put all your fingers out, and then you go around in a circle and each person says something that they've never done before. If you've done what the other person said they haven't, you put a finger down. So if I said I've never been out of the country and Mike has been out of the country, Mike would put a finger down. Got it?" They all nodded.

We spent half an hour playing that until we got bored again. They'd done some crazy stuff too. I said I've never gotten my hand stuck in a jelly jar before and three fingers went down.

"OK, what now?" I asked. Joa got a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"I have the perfect idea. Do you have your water bottle from lunch?" she asked me.

"We are not playing spin the bottle," I said. She rolled her eyes.

"No. We're playing spin the bottle dare or dare," she said. I laughed and gave the bottle to her.

This was going to be interesting.

***

I didn't like the beginning too much, but it's explained later, so all is well. Review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story