Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

FIVE.

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-31 - 580 words

0Unrated
5.

After another hour and a lot of licking disgusting things, knocking on doors, and laughter, the day was finally over. Patrick was finally talking to me somewhat. Joa and I were just about best friends. And Mike was like a brother to me.

Mike left one way for the bus, and the three of us walked off the other way to walk home.

"Some first day, huh?" Joa asked me. I nodded.

"The very best," I said sincerely. Joa hugged me when we got to her turn, and she told me she'd call me later for more girl time. I laughed and kept walking with Patrick. We were enveloped in a deafening silence after a little bit.

"So..." I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets and watching the ground.

"So." Patrick said. I could feel his eyes on me. I finally looked up at him. He gave me a weak smile. "You actually did see me the other day, didn't you?" he asked sheepishly. I nodded. "Oh, God." He sighed.

"Don't worry about it. I thought it was kinda funny," I said. Patrick just blushed. We got to our houses and said goodbye.

I went inside to screams from the children. Great. I walked into the kitchen to see a note from my parents on the fridge with all the information for the babysitter, and the answering machine blinking. I sighed and put the kids to bed, then pressed play.

"Hey, I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Feldman, but I can't seem to do the job," the babysitter was frantically saying. I sighed. She's gone in a day. That has to be some sort of record. I sat there until the end and deleted the message. I called my mom at work, something very risky because she doesn't like to be bothered unless there's an emergency.

"Hello? Briana? Will you please make it fast?" she said as she picked up. I sighed.

"Yeah, the sitter quit," I said. No sense in beating around the bush, I guess.

"Well, you're gonna need to stay home with the kids tonight. We're both working late. My second card is in my desk, and you know the code for it. You can have a friend over to help if you want. I've really gotta go, but thanks so much hun!" Click.

Great. A night at home with the little satanic demons. OK, maybe I'm being a little harsh. They aren't satanic. Just demons. I found the card and contemplated emptying the account, but I decided against it. Just as I had gotten my Ben and Jerry's from the freezer, there was a knock at the door.

As I neared the door, I saw four figures on my porch through the frosted glass on the door. Great. They were probably here to kill me and the babies and steal all our money. And they can see me coming towards them.

I opened the door slowly and was attacked by a wave of sound. I screamed and covered my eyes. Then I heard the laughter. I opened my eyes and was greeted by the sight of Patrick and Mike with two other guys I didn't know.

"Even worse than rapists. Testosterone," I muttered, similar to Mike's comment earlier. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

This was about to get interesting.

***
A/N: So I'm tired. Reviews = love and updates. I can't stress enough how much reviews are wanted/needed in order to keep the story going.
Sign up to rate and review this story