Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

SIX.

by aznfoblover 1 review

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 581 words

0Unrated
6.

"Michael, what are you doing here?" I asked. He grinned.

"Well, Patty-Cakes over here and I got bored because someone had to practice for something else, so I decided that we should visit you," he said. Patrick winced at the nickname.

"OK. Why?"

"Because I can't get enough of this beautiful face!" he replied, squishing my cheeks together. I rolled my eyes and moved his hands.

"Cute. Listen, I'd love to stay and talk, but..." I heard my sister crying. "Ugh. Come in and sit, I'll be right back. Don't touch anything." I went upstairs and put her back to sleep. I turned to leave the room, but instead of finding the door, I came face to face with Patrick. I put a hand to my heart as soon as I realized it was him.

"Sorry. Um, could I, um, use the bathroom?" he stuttered. I smiled and showed him where it was. I went downstairs and saw the boys sitting on the couch in front of the TV, but not watching anything.

"OK, if you're gonna stay, I need to know some names," I said, looking at the other two boys with curiosity and sitting down with them.

"I'm Mike," Mike said. I smacked him playfully again.

"Joe," said the one with curly hair.

"I'm Andy," the other one said. He had red hair and glasses.

"Hi Andy and Joe. I'm Ria," I said. They smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Who're the kids upstairs?" Mike asked.

"My younger siblings. I'm babysitting tonight. I guess you can stay if you want, but they interrupt everything," I said as Patrick came downstairs. "I can order pizza."

"YES!!" Mike, Joe, and Andy all said. I just stared, and Patrick laughed. After getting two pizzas, we settled down to talk and get to know each other.

"So who had to go to what practice?" I asked. They looked confused. I sighed. "Earlier you said someone had to practice for something else. Who had to practice what? And why were you waiting for them?"

"Ohhhh. Pete had to practice for soccer. Pete's one of our friends. The oldest one," Joe said through a mouthful of pizza after I gave him a quizzical look.

"Um. Sure. And I'm guessing that you and Andy don't go to our school?" I asked. Andy shook his head.

"Nope. Joe and I go to a very fun school called....are you ready? West High," Andy said sarcastically. I laughed.

"Nice name." They both nodded at my comment. The phone rang, and warning the boys again, I went and got it.

"ANSWER YOUR PHONE, WOMAN!" Joa yelled as soon as I picked up the phone. I laughed.

"Sorry. It's in my room. The boys are over if you want to come," I said.

"Is Peter there?" she asked disdainfully. I laughed.

"Not that I know of. A fro boy and a red head with glasses along with Mike and Patty who claim to be Joe and Andy," I answered. Joa laughed.

"Yep, that's them. And Patty?" she said, stifling giggles.

"Yes. That's his new name, and I don't care if he doesn't like it. Be here in a few, I live right next to Patty," I ordered. Joa agreed and hung up, still chuckling.

***
A/N: The reviews make my day brighter, and are wonderful after days like this when I learn I'm failing half of my classes. Make me feel better and review (will the guilt trip work?).
Sign up to rate and review this story