Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Regret/The Boyfriend

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

dddddfffvcccc

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 892 words

0Unrated
Andy looked to see Lara crying silently. Crying after sex was never good. Not like it happened. Ever. "Lara? What's wrong?" He climbed off the bed and kneeled next to Lara.
"Nothing. I just...I think I need to lay down or something. Go to sleep maybe." Lara's head was wobbling slowly, drifting into something else. She reached for her clothes. Andy handed them to her and pulled a pair of boxers on himself. She looked up into his face, covered in shame and sadness.
"Andy." She touched his arm "I..."
What do I even say? Fuck I hate myself.
She pulled Andy to her level and kissed him. He couldn't help but kiss back. Weakling.
Lara ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Pete wasn't there. He wasn't in his room or the living room.
"Pete!" she finally yelled. Her head pounded and she nearly threw up.
"Yeah." Pete's bored voice spoke. He suddenly appeared, slouched over so low he was about an inch taller than her.
"Pete." She rushed forward. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
Pete pulled away from her touch. "So? I guess you showed the treehouse just to make me feel like an idiot."
"No, Pete, of course not," Lara wiped at the tears in her bleary sapphire eyes. Her makeup smeared along her hand and cheek. Pete's hand moved towar her to wipe it away but he stopped himself.
Lara waited with a little hope but then just continued, "I showed you that because it means something to me. Like you-"
"How can I mean something to you if you sleep with my best friend two days after we share something like that? I feel like a fucking dumbass for believing you were someone I could love."
Pete regretted admitting that right away. Things could only get worse.
"Pete. Oh God. I'm sorry. I am!" Lara broke down. She wished she could put into words what she wanted to say but she couldn't.
She's drunk. She probably didn't even know what was going on.
She was sober enough to realize I wasn't supposed to see her fuck Andy.
Pete argued with himself. He wanted to comfort her so badly. Before he could do anything, Doc came stumbling in half dressed pulling Patrick with her. It was hard to believe they hadn't had sex yet.
"Lara! Lary Poo! Aaron is on the phone for you!" She giggled and tripped forward, falling to the ground. Patrick gave them an apologetic look as he picked Doc up. He handed Lara the phone. She stood speechless, paralyzed by everything. Pete put the phone to her ear.
"Hello?" he voice cracked hardcore.
"Lara? What are you doing? Doc sounds wasted." Aaron's concern annoyed her even more than it ever had.
"I'm at her house. What do you want?" her voice was edgy through the slurring. Pete wasn't looking at her.
Look at me. Please! she thought desperately.
"I just wanted to talk to you. I'm your boyfriend." he sounded hurt and annoyed. "Where were you? You weren't with Doc and Patrick."
"I, uh, was with Andy." Pain flashed across Pete's face. She moved to touch him but he stepped away.
"No."
"Lara, who was that?" Aaron demanded quickly.
"It was Peter."
"What is he doing with you? I thought you were with Andy." Aaron's voice was sharp. He didn't care for Fall Out Boy. Andy didn't bother him. It was Pete who he didn't like Lara hanging out with. He was too....pretty.
"I can be around anyone I like, Aaron!" She shouted, beyond pissed. "I don't care what you think of them."
"What the hell-" Lara hung up the phone and slammed it on the counter, her blue eyes blazing. She looked to Peter for comfort which he didn't provide.
"Who is Aaron?" His voice was curious but his eyes were not.
Lara was to flustered to think about her words. "Aaron is my son of a bitch boyfriend! Shit." Her words flew from her mouth before she could stop them.
"Boyfriend." Pete was in shock.
"Yeah. Pete. I'm sorry..."
"So you not only slept with my best friend, but you have a boyfriend, too? Hah! How many other guys are you sleeping with? Let's get Patrick and Joe in here so you can say you've slept with Fall Out Boy!" Peter's voice was condescending, causing pain like a dull knife in Lara's stomach.
"Pete..." Her voice was weak, "I just..."
She couldn't say anything. She was confused. So confused it hurt her already fucked uo head. Stomach churning, she tried to walk but fell to the floor. Pete kneelt next to her quickly.
"Lara?" he said loudly.
She groaned and rolled over. She was still breathing. Pete picked her up and carried her in his arms. It felt like the night she was almost raped. He started toward the stairs to his room but stopped remembering his anger. Instead he took her to the crappy couch, surrounded by empty alcohol bottles.
Doc and Lara could drink. For girls, of course. He placed her on the couch on her side so that her arm and leg hung off the couch.
"I may be never want to speak to you again but I don't want you choking to death on your own vomit."
What a gentleman.
Hahahaha
:]]
coming to a close
Sign up to rate and review this story