Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Almosts

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

Patrick and Doc almost do two huge ass things

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-06 - Updated: 2008-01-27 - 702 words

0Unrated
"God! Patrick!" Doc Moaned as he kissed her neck. She was a little drunk from her party with Lara. "You are so hot!"
Ok. She was just drunk.
Patrick moved to her jaw and kissed her lips. She tasted bittersweet like chocolate and alcohol. She moaned loudly and started to pull off her shirt. Patrick was hesitant but made his way down her flat stomach. Doc giggled drunkenly and sloppily kissed the tips of his fingers. She pulled him back up to her face. Kissing and breathing heavily, she pulled his boxers off and undid her own pants.
"Patrick!!" She cried out. "I'm ready! I'm so ready."
Now he was worried. He wanted her, duh, what straight guy wouldn't. She was amazing. Sexy, smart, funny, unique. But this wasn't right. She was drunk off her ass, doubtful to remember the beauty of their first time. They hadn't really talked about sex since the second night Doc stayed at the house. Doc kissed him again. Damn, this would be hard.
"No." Patrick said firmly through Doc's lips.
"No. Yes!" she didn't exactly get it. Her mind was still drowned in cheap alcohol.
"Doc," Patrick lifted himself off. "No. I'm not gonna have sex with you."
He climbed off and pulled his boxers on again. Doc sat up, not covering her naked body.
"What? Why?" Doubt she'd understand.
"Because. I want to wait. You are too special for a drunken hook up." Patrick sighed and helped her stand.
"Patrick! You damn prude! I'm so horny!" She tried to slap him but overshot and missed, tripping forward into him. "Fuck."
"Coffee, Then bed." Patrick put some clothes on her and semi-carried her out of the room.
Lara was passed out on the couch with Pete near by watching T.V. Patrick gave him a curious look. "I have to make sure she doesn't die. It'd be bad publicity." Pete said casually. He nodded his head toward Doc.
"I don't want her to throw up during sex." Patrick patted Doc's back lightly.
"Prat." she groaned quietly.
Pete nodded and turned back to the T.V. Patrick fully carried Doc the rest of the distance to the kitchen. He half layed doc on the table and went to the cabinet. He pulled out some kosher coffee and put some on. Doc was half asleep on the table.
"Doc?"
She groaned at him. She slowly flipped him off.
'At least she's alive..'
He poured her a mug of coffee and set it in front of her. "Drink."
She lifted her head and dipped a finger in it.
"Too hot." She pushed it away.
"Don't care." Patrick pushed it back. She stuck out her tongue and took a sip. She scrunched up her nose..
"Bitter." Patrick glared at her and she took another drink, longer. "Happy?"
They sat for awhile as Doc drank and began to sober up. She pulled her hair back into a long curly ponytail. Bangs fell into her eyes. They were grayish tonight. She looked up at him and saw him staring. He was adorable. No one could deny that. He was-
"Perfect." She whispered aloud.
"What?" He looked closely at her.
"You. You are bloody perfect. I don't know why it took me such a missing time to realize that." Doc lingo.
Patrick laughed and stood up. "Yeah, you're still bombed. Here." He held his hand out to her. She shook her head vigorously.
"Damn!" She clutched her head. He went to help her. "No! Pat stop. I have to think! Stop being such a damn prat." She couldn't remember those damned words!
"I thought I was perfect." He teased her. She slapped his arm.
'Hmm. She can aim. Maybe she is sober.'
"Stop that. I can't.....remember!" she groaned.
'Nope. Still drunk.'
"Bed. Now. We'll talk about me being a prat in the morning." He picked up her struggling body and carried her out of the room. Pete was still watching T.V. and Lara was still passed out on the couch.
"Night Pete."
"Interview tomorrow. In home."
'Fuck. That'll be a party.'
Sucks for you.
i no practically no one readds this but i have to finish it!!
Sign up to rate and review this story