Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My First Warp Tour

Drama doesn't follow me, it rides on my back

by closet_vampire 2 reviews

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 948 words

1Moving
Viola sat, her jaw dropped from it's clenched frown. Pete's eyes growing glossy as tears worked up in his cornea's sliding along the lids.

"I bought you that dress," he said holding his composure.

Viola still sat, not moving. She didn't know what to say or do, she stared ahead her mouth still ajar slightly. Pete wiped at his eyes quickly bringing his fingertips to his sheets to dry them.

"I picked it out for you," he murmured as his tone grew weaker.

He looked to her eyes as they looked right through him. Viola let a small tear fall from one grey eye, she didn't remove it from her face. The lone tear slid down her cheek to her neck disappearing beneath the clothing. A small darking dot appeared where the tear stained into her clothing.

"You were supposed to wear it fo-," he stopped himself swallowing a sob, "for me," he continued though the words almost were lost through his twinging tone.

Viola felt her throat sting hot as more tears breached her eyes. She looked to Pete as he turned from her; his body jumping slightly from a light sob. Why she reached out for him was beyond her mind now. He moved from her hand as though a contrasting field pushed them apart.

"Don't," he whispered through his teeth.

She withdrew her hand from his shoulder. Placing his hood over his head; he hid from Viola the sullen look which had washed his face. He stood moving to the door, it opened slowly and he stood by it waiting for Viola to stand.

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them...," Pete muttered letting himself trail off.

He looked through the doorway into the cluttered living space of the rest of the bus. Viola stood moving to the entrance pausing at the doorway. She stood dangerously close to him; feeling his temperate body seething heat.

"Hemingway...right," she whispered, "I'm so sorry Peter."

Viola moved past him only taking a few steps from the room. A hand grabbed roughly at her arm pulling her back; back into Pete's arms. The two pressed their lips to each others kissing passionately. She reached up pulling her fingers through his hair, together they moved downwards lying on the floor. He broke off yanking at his shirt removing it. The garment flew to his side as Pete pressed his lips to her jawline and down to Viola's neck. She grabbed at his belt buckle loosing it and Pete took a hold of her shirt.

"Vi," he whispered lovingly into her ear before pulling her top from her chest.

He pressed his hips into hers, digging almost. The door handle began to rattle, but the two were too enrolled in each other to care.

"Hey Pe- WOW!"

The two froze. Pete sat back allowing Viola to move from under him. She looked up to Patrick, standing; his hand still attached to the handle.

"Wait," he spoke firing a hand to Viola, "isn't she with Bob?"

Pete went to stance running hands through his hair; Viola grabbed her clothing quickly. She brushed past them almost running to the entrance.

"Viola," Pete shouted only exasperating their situation.

Pulling her head through it's neck hole the shirt fell over her shoulders. Viola slammed through the bus doors with the garment still upon her upper chest revealing her skin not covered by brazier. Viola stopped walking; she froze even.

Bob stood not two feet from her staring, his face washing with emotion he'd never release to anyone but himself. She stood her arms almost through the selves, she stared back to him trying to explain with her eyes.

"Bob," she tried to say, her lips only forming the words.

He turned from her beginning to walk away. Viola pulled her arms through and dashed after him grabbing at his arm.

"No," he jetted "don't touch me," Bob pulled his arm away from her grasp quickening his pace.

"Bob please," Viola pleaded try not to burst into tears.

"Don't talk to me," he shouted turning his body to fully face her; his eyes burning with rage, "we spend a night together and you sleep with that the next day!"

"Bob," she cried clambering into a hug.

"I said don't FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Bob pushed Viola from him watching her stumble backwards, "Go be with your Pete!" he snarled holding his shoulder as though it was tense, "leave me alone," his knuckles growing white, "all alone," he muttered.

With that Bob turned almost running from her. Viola felt her knees giving and with that her heart; she collapsed to the ground sobbing. Carson came to her back rubbing at it before she climbed into his arms. They walked back to their bus.

"I love him Carse," Viola cried into his shoulder.

"I know, I saw the whole thing."

She sobbed harder, this was tearing at her inside. All she wanted to do was jump from a bridge and never resurface from the raging river below it.

"Kill me Carson," she pleaded, "I can't do this any longer."

"I'm not going to ever do that," Carson soothed rubbing her back.

"I've just fucked up with the one guy," she paused wiping her eyes, "the one guy that really meant something to me."

She rolled to her side trying to control her outburst of sobs; Carson sighed heavily his arm lay across her waist.

"You know Vi," he muttered after a while, "you can't please everyone...if you truly want to be with Bob," Carson inhaled slowly waiting for Viola to look to him, "you better tell Pete it's over."
Sign up to rate and review this story