Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My First Warp Tour

"where's Bob?"

by closet_vampire 2 reviews

MCR has lost their drummer. 0___________o

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 295 words

1Exciting
She turned her head; looking to her best friends eyes. Carson stared back at Viola waiting for her response, she bit her lip.

"Vi?" Carson asked already knowing her response.

"Excuse me?" A voiced trailed to Viola's bunk.

The two friends looked to see a flustered Frank, not his usual self. He stood holding him self frantic.

"Hey ...Frank?" Carson asked looking to him.

"Viola," Frank swallowed loudly, "have you seen Bob?"

She slowly shook her head.

"He came back to the bus, took his wallet and left...," Frank trailed off cracking his knuckles.

"What do you mean left?" Carson placed moving from Viola to stance.

"We can't find."

Carson looked to Viola, her stained eyes staring back.

"I don't know where he is, not after he saw me...,"

"Bob saw you, and he didn't stay?"

Carson stepped inwards hiding Viola from Frank's view. Frank questioningly looked to him.

"What?" He asked, "what is it?"

"Viola," Carson began, he turned and looked to her.

She rose.

"He's gone...," she paused holding tightly at her stomach; the very thing she wanted left because of her. Telling Frank this was suicide to Viola's mind, she continued anyway unsure of his reaction, "he's gone because of me."

"What did you do?" Frank asked his face washing with emotion.

Viola took a deep breath her stomach, flipping hundreds of time. She was ready to be sick all over herself. Frank stepped back slightly and Carson moved grabbing Viola's arms. She was pulled protectively into him.

"Carson," Viola whispered, "he has a right to know."

He let a long quivering exhale escape his lips before stepping away from Viola.

"Frank, he saw me come out of Fall Out Boy's trailer," she swallowed loudly herself now, "I wasn't wearing a top...,"
Sign up to rate and review this story