Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Confrontations

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 1 review

Please just read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 1278 words

0Unrated
~~A Few Days Later...~~

Gerard's P.O.V

'Mikey! Come on if you want me to straighten your hair you have to hurry up!' I yell, banging on the bathroom door. 'Okay, okay I'm getting out!' I hear him yell as the sound of running water stops. I laugh as I hear him bang his head against the door. 'There is a door there Mikey' I say sarcastically to him. 'Thanks for telling me Gee' he replies back. 'Gerard can you come down here honey?' mum calls out from the kitchen. I sigh 'Coming mum!' I yell down to her.

I enter the kitchen to find my parents dressed up casually and ready to go out. 'What's the occasion this time?' I sigh. 'Friends birthday party' mum answers simply. 'Now Cameron's mother is dropping them off at the concert so you don't need to worry about them...you can invite Frank and Ash over if you want but they can't sleep over sorry, dinners in the fridge if there's any problems call us...that's it isn't it?' mum finishes looking at dad, he nods 'Okay then bye Mikey!' mum calls up to him. 'Bye mum!' comes his voice from his bedroom. Mum gives me a kiss on the forehead 'Mum!' I say, but she just laughs as she's lead out of the house by dad.
So basically I have the house to myself for three hours at least. Cool.

Not that I'll be staying home of course...I'll leave a little while after Mikey's left. I have to have a chat with Alex and with Mikey out of the way tonight seems like a perfect night to do so.

'Okay so now can you straighten my hair?' I hear Mikey impatiently ask. He's got on his Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt, black jeans and his new Misfits sneakers. 'Are you doing any make-up for the concert?' I ask him, while grabbing the hair straightener off the coffee table. 'Yeah I'll do it after you straighten my hair...I've got loads of time' Mikey says, sitting down in front of the couch. I sit behind him 'You do realise you've only got what...half an hour before Cam arrives?' I point out. I'm pretty sure that Mikey would nod if I wasn't straightening his hair.

'Alright I'm done so get out of my face!' I smile at my brother as I finish, 'Thanks Gee' he says gratefully, running up the stairs to do his make-up. Just I finish putting the hair straightener away, the doorbell rings. 'Come in!' I yell down the hallway. I can hear the door been opened slightly. 'Gee?' I hear Ashley call uncertainly. 'It's not like no-ones home Ash' I say to her, giving her a hug. 'I know I know' she starts 'But this Jersey...you could've been a rapist or something' she finishes. 'How do you know I'm not?' I say jokingly, causing her to
pretend to hit me. 'Hey Cameron' I say to him. 'Hey Gee, where's your brother?' 'Upstairs' I reply as Cameron heads in the direction of Mikey's room. 'So are you doing anything tonight?' Ashley asks curiously. Yes. 'Not that I can think of no' I lie. 'Well do you want to come over to my place for a little while?' she asks shyly. I've never been over to Ashley's place before...I can see why she's shy. 'Yeah I'll come over but give me an hour because I need to sort something out' I say coolly. She nods 'Well I've got help mum drop off Cameron and Mikey' she shudders and I giggle. 'Mikey are you done up there?' I yell upstairs, causing Ashley to flinch. 'Do you have to yell so loud?' she whispers, I nod 'Yeah I'm done Gee' I hear Mikey call from behind me.

Mikey goes slightly pale when he realises Ashley is here with Cameron. Obviously Cameron must have left out the part about Ashley helping taking them to their concert. 'Hey ash' Mikey says shyly. 'Hi Mikes' Ashley says just as shyly. After a few moments of awkward silence (which I very much hate) I start to push the three of them out the door. 'Go have fun!' I urge them, Mikey smiles and gives me a hug before catching up to Cameron and hopping into his car. Ashley gives me a hug too 'Come over in an hour okay?' she whispers in my ear, I nod as we pull apart and she hops into her mother's car. She pulls an annoyed face as her mum backs the car out of the driveway. I laugh at her and head inside.

I quickly change into my black tracksuit pants and hoodie, this way if I get blood on my clothes Ashley isn't going to notice. I head downstairs and out the front door, locking it behind me. I run to my car and I hop in, I don't bother putting on a CD, I'm not going to be in the car that long anyway. I back out of the driveway, careful not to hit any of the neighbour's sports equipment. I don't, thank god and I drive in the direction of Alex's house.

It's still the old, run down house that Paul and Alex grew up in. It's in one of the most crime-ridden areas of Belleville and it always smells of smoke, piss and alcohol. I hate this area. I remember when I used to have to pick up Mikey from Ryan's house when he used to live around here. I open the car door and almost immediately want to step back inside and drive off. But I can't, I want Mikey to have a good life. I walk up to Alex's house, receiving looks from all the drug dealers. No wonder Mikey could get his hands on them so fast. I knock on the door loudly, my heart beating extremely fast. 'Can I help you?' a small brunette girl asks 'Hey Charlie, remember me Gerard?' I ask warmly. She backs away 'Paul told me not to talk to you' she starts 'Paul told me you're a bad person' I sigh 'Is Paul here?' I ask her, she shakes her head. 'No just me and Alex' she says in a small voice. 'Can I talk to Alex please?' I ask her gently. 'What do you want?' a voice from behind her spits. Alex. I take a deep breath in 'Alex I need to talk to you' I say, he smirks 'Charlie stay inside' he says to the little girl. She nods and closes the door behind Alex. 'I thought Paul told you to not come round here' Alex smirks.

He's three years younger than me yet he scares the living shit out of me. 'What are you doing to my brother?' I demand, Alex rolls his bloodshot eyes 'I'm not doing anything'. Liar. 'Alex I need to know... you can't muck around with drugs!' I yell at him, he looks slightly taken aback. 'I'm not the one fucking around with his head' he answers simply. 'Then who is?' I growl at him. 'Why don't you go ask Ash... ask what Mikey feels for her' Alex says cockily. 'Mikey doesn't like Ash...he told her so' my heart is sinking. Mikey can be a pretty good liar. 'Look just stay away from his alright?' I tell Alex firmly before heading to my car. 'You know he's still on drugs!' Alex yells to me, this time I smirk. 'I know he isn't!' I yell back to him as I hop into my car. But I can't help but wonder.

What if he is still on them?
Sign up to rate and review this story