Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Frank's Birthday (Part One)

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 2 reviews

A bit short but please enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 779 words

0Unrated
Oh yeah thirteenth chapter...this is now my longest ever fanfiction everyone clap yay!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------

~~One Month Later...~~

Frank's P.O.V

'Frank honey happy birthday!' mum wakes me up sweetly, she's tired but happy. 'Thanks mum' I say, smiling as I sit up slowly in my covers. 'Is that for me?' I ask curiously, staring at the huge present on the bed, right next to my mum. 'Happy Birthday Frankie' she says, giving me a kiss on the cheek as she hands me my birthday present. 'Now your only getting the one present this year' my mum says worriedly as I start unwrapping the box. I groan as I realise it's in a huge cardboard box, I rip the box open to see a brand new electric guitar. 'Oh my fucking god! Thank you so much mum!' I scream hugging my mum tightly. I pull the guitar out of the box and strum a few chords of one of my bands songs, 8th grade which I helped write a couple of years ago.

Mum sits and listens, she's always let me practise music- dad too they both encourage me to be a musician. 'You better get ready soon sweetie' mum speaks up after I finish playing 8th grade. 'Ashley said she was going to come over before your father came' mum says, her lips shrinking. I sigh, I wish mum got along better with dad I mean they had a kid together for gods sake they must still have something in common. 'Yeah sure' I say putting the guitar down as carefully as possible, I don't want to ruin it first day I get it. My mum shakes her head laughing and leaves my room so I can get changed.

I change into my old Misfits t-shirt and ripped black jeans, I throw on my really old pair of converse sneakers which I barely ever wear anymore. I shake my hair slightly, not bothering to brush it before putting on some eyeliner. I don't usually wear a lot of it but today is an exception.

Today is my eighteenth birthday.

I go into the kitchen to find my mum getting breakfast ready, I help her out and we're soon sitting down in the living room, flicking between watching cartoons and music. We've been doing this every year on my birthday since I was six. I wouldn't have it any other way.

We soon finish eating, just as the doorbell rings and I step into hyper birthday boy mode. I run, almost crashing into the pot plant near the door. I fling open the door to find Ashley there. She's got her long black hair swept up into a bun, her eyeliner slightly smudged under her eyes. She's wearing a black turtle neck sweater and her black skinny legs. She looks beautiful.

'Nice hair' I say, meaning it. Ashley shrugs 'I don't really like it but I had to put it up today' she says lowering her voice. 'Does your mum know yet?' she whispers, I shake my head 'She'll find out soon enough' I say cockily. 'Does your mum know?' I ask her quickly, mum's coming. 'No...and I don't plan on telling her' she says cockily. I do one of my cheesy grins and let her in. 'Hi Ash!' my mum says, pulling Ashley into a hug. They get along so well, it's like their sisters. 'Who was on the phone?' I ask curiously. 'Your father' my mum says disapprovingly, 'He can't come down until before your party...are you going to be back by then?' she asks, I look over at Ashley 'Yeah I should be...if not just tell him to wait a little while' I tell mum, before heading back down the hallway to find my wallet. I grab it and stash it in my jacket pocket. I don't want mum seeing how much money I have stashed away in there. Ash and I say goodbye to my mum before heading outside to Ash's car. 'Are you sure you want to do this?' she asks hesitantly, I nod 'I've been wanting to do this for years' I tell her, she turns the slightest bit pale.

'Ash you don't have to do this if your not one hundred percent okay with it' I tell her, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. She shakes her head violently. 'No I want to do this...I'm just a little nervous you know?' she smiles, she's scared shitless but once Ashley's mind is made up, it's made up. 'Okay then lets go' I tell her as we enter her car.

Today is going to be the best birthday ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story