Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Neverending Dream

! Good News !

by DJessie 3 reviews

Got good news....

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 279 words

0Unrated
Boy do I have good news for you! I'm still not updating until schools over. But you only have to wait 5 more days! Not couting Friday, the weekend and Monday, cause Fri and Mon we have field trip. So you only have to wait for 5 more days! Now it doesn't sound like as much compared to the other note. Hope you can wait for that long! Cause once the final exams are over, those don't count either, then I'll start working on the next chapter. So be patient and wait until our school's done. Oh and I won't be working on the chapter, not this Sunday or the Sunday after but the Sunday after that one. Cause we have grad that day. Goin into high school! Can I get a woot woot?! WOOT! WOOT! And one of the gr 7 girls are comin with. Cause she was aloud to skip gr 8, cause, I mean who wouldn't be if he/she got a 97% average on their report card. And she said she wanted to be with me, since I'm the only girl in my grade. Been like that since kindergarten, I'm used to it. So be patient for the next 6 days and not count tomorrow, Monday, the weekends, or the 4 days of final exams, next Monday is a school day since this Monday is a field trip. Tomorrow, we're goin to Marine Land for the field trip and I've never been there before, and we're goin to the Ontario Place on Monday. So be patient and once all the school stuff is over, watch out for that next chapter, cause you'll never know when I'm gonna post it. Love yas!

~ DJessie ~
Sign up to rate and review this story