Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

No calm before the storm...

by patdfan27 0 reviews

House warming parties are suppose to be fun right? And what happens when feelings are revealed and a storm comes? Oh the Drama!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 1480 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

Two months had past and Izzie moved in about a week after I told her she can live with me. Now we are having a big house warming party because Izzie say's that the "house is finally suited for guest and a big party." Anyone who is anyone at Fueled By Ramen/ DecayDance is coming, including Izzie's Will. When will she finally see that the guy for her is right in front of her. God she drives me absolutely fucking crazy sometimes.
So the party is in full swing and Izzie being her very own Martha Stewart attends to guest while preparing snack and drinks.
"You know we could have hired someone to do that so we both can enjoy the party in our honor."
"Then people will think I am useless and that I am not a good party thrower," she is so cute when she is nervous and trying to make a platter of some dip and food.
"Izzie drop whatever you are doing and come have fun at our party. Please. Pretty please," giving her my infamous pout and puppy eyes.
"Fine!"
"Fine, let's go have fun." I made sure Izzie had fun and our many guest were complementing interior design she decorated herself.
"Well it is easy picking out paint and fabrics to design the house with when the person you live with has the same taste and had no spending limit. Right Brendon?"
"Yea, and I am glad we are releasing a new album because I might be officially in bankrupt."
"You are not! I made sure I did not go over the set limit you gave me, most of the time."
"Well that must have been hard for you knowing that you wanted to buy everything in the store. Hey baby how are you?"
"Will, I have missed you!" she said kissing him right in front of me. I nearly gagged but I just began coughing uncontrollable instead.
"Brendon you ok? Do you need water?"
"No I just need to go throw up I mean go upstairs to go check on something."
"Ok hurry back, I don't want you to miss the party."
"I won't trust me." I went upstairs to my bathroom and threw up. Just seeing Will kissing her and touching her made me so sick to my stomach. I wanted to punch something or someone, and Will was top on my list. I finished up in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and proceeded downstairs. I met up with Ryan who was talking to Pete about the new record, when all of a sudden I heard plates crash in the kitchen. I rushed to see what had happen and Izzie just stood in the kitchen in shock looking at Will as if he had done something wrong.
"Izzie is everything ok?"
"Yea, I just need a broom and a dust pan to clean up the mess I made. Excuse me Brendon." She left to get the broom and dust pan which was in the kitchen closet.
"What the hell did you do to her?" Nearly screaming at Will.
"Nothing, I just told her that I love her and she freaked out by dropping the plates and then you came in."
"Will I am not going to say this again. But God so help me if you hurt her in any way shape or form, I will fucking hurt you. She deserves nothing but the best. Do we have an understanding Will?"
"You know what Brendon I do not need threats from you regarding my girlfriend. Just because you never made your move on Izzie and you are in love with her doesn't mean you have the right to threaten every guy she is going to see, including me. So do we have an understanding Brendon?"
"Excuse me while I go check on my best friend." I made my way to Izzie's room and she instead was in her closet straightening up.
"Hey, why are you hanging up clothes when you should be hanging out with everyone downstairs?"
"Because I am not in the mood right now to be hanging out with anyone," she snaps back.
"Ok is it because what Will said to you."
"You know what gets to me. We have only been "dating" for 3 months and actually seen each other like 3 weeks out of those 3 months. And then he tells me that he loves me and expects me to feel the same way. Honestly what the fuck?!" she practically yells at me while she begins to cry. I make her drop her clothes and pull her into a hug
"Hey don't cry. Just because Will says that he loves you doesn't mean you have to love him right back automatically. Love is suppose to grow over time and the longer you know a person the deeper the love grows for one another and the more meaningful the love is."
"What do you know about love? Have you ever been in love before?"
"Yea I guess you can say that. Now come on let's go back to the party and I will make sure that Will doesn't bother you and he keeps his distance until you are ready to talk to him."
"Thanks. What would I do without you?"
"Well you could still be living back in Florida attending a university there and being miserable. But instead you chose to be miserable with me."
"That's so true." She laughed, my favorite laugh and we headed back downstairs. I headed to go find Will and tell him to keep his distance away from Izzie until she is ready to talk to him, but I was too late when I heard Will and Izzie talking in the kitchen.
"Will can you please leave me alone? I need time to process everything."
"So you have time to talk to Brendon about your feeling but not your own boyfriend. I am sorry for putting my feelings out on the line for you. Now I know that you probably never be honest with your feelings because you are always going to go straight to Brendon for help. I am sorry but I am your boyfriend not Brendon and if you are having feelings for him let me know now so we can end it right here and now."
"Brendon is my best friend. And I am sorry if I can tell him anything but that's what best friends are for."
"Yea one best friend is completely in love with another and the other is too blind to even realize it."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Izzie your mom called and she wants you to call her back right away."
"Oh look Brendon is here again to save the day. I am going leave and the ball is in your court now. If you want to talk you know where to find me." Will left, leaving Izzie and me by ourselves to finish cleaning up the mess.
"Thanks for coming in and making up an excuse for him to leave. I think he was drunk."
"Maybe. Are you going to be ok?"
"Yea, I think he was trying to make me chose him over you, crazy isn't it?"
"Love makes you do crazy things."
"Yea but he said that one of us is in love with the other and the other is too blind to even realize it. Crazy isn't it?"
"Yea crazy. Let's finish cleaning this up and say goodbye to our guest and watch one of those chick shows you got on dvd."
"Grey's Anatomy?"
"Anything you want."
We said goodbye to all of our guest and cleaned up the house before we watched the dvd. Izzie passed out after the second show, so I carried her upstairs to her room and placed her in her bed. I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and left her to sleep. I went back to my room and watched t.v. for about an half an hour until the lights went off. I looked outside and it was pouring rain and lightning like crazy. Then I heard a knock at my door and Izzie walked in.
"Hey I thought you were fast asleep."
"You know I can not sleep by myself during storms like this."
"Yea how can I forget. Remember that one summer you ran into my room and you refuse to say a word before the storm passed?"
"Yea how could I forget that summer?'
"I don't know, but you are welcome to sleep here if you want?"
"I was planning on to."
She crawled into bed and I quickly joined her. I turned to my side to face her and she just smiled at me.
"Thank you for always being here for me, Brendon."
"No prob." And without any thinking, our lips collided and the storm got worse...
Sign up to rate and review this story