Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Five

by rainydaykid13 5 reviews

Haunted once again by the nightmares of his childhood, Pete is beginning to fear that these twisted scenes may be more than figments of his imagination, that they may be trying to warn him of somet...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 276 words

0Unrated
She gives me the evil eye, "Fine, forget it. It's only my life you're reading."

I glance out the window at the waning moon, watching the street lights pass by with the speeding cars.

I fold the three cars back over and spread them out with my fingers.

I gulp, trying to think of something convincing to say, and stupidly spit out the first line I can come up with.

"Just, uh, watch what you say," I manage to stutter.

"Watch what I say?" she twists her face up, "Are you /serious/?"

"Yeah, I mean, you might uh, end up in a fight with someone over it. Somebody close," I gulp.

"I do that anyway," she shrugs, turning her attention back to her magazine.

I don't want to lie to her, but anything is better than telling her the truth. Even I don't want to face it, but I'll have to tell her sooner or later.

"Wow, Pete," Andy laughs,"You're a real psychic. You should open up a shop somewhere ans start charging people for that kind of thing," he snickers as Joe jumps up and walks over to Rae, taking a white envelope out of his pocket.

"Some dude gave this to me," explains, "Told me to give it to you. I kinda forgot about it," he says handing her the note.

I sigh, standing from the table and walking into the bunk room, sticking Rae's what-you-don't-expect cards into my pocket and rolling the covers up over my shoulders, staring at the bunk above me, thinking of Rae's card reading and what I didn't - couldn't - say.

There's no way I'm gonna fall asleep now.
Sign up to rate and review this story