Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Forty-Three

by ryanrossISsove 15 reviews

oh ohh, pete's a rebel.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 530 words

1Moving
Pete's POV-

"I feel fine. Now, could you please just fix my eyes so I can leave?" I said, as I laid in a hospital bed, all alone, with only doctors around.

"It's not that simple, Peter. We've found traces of the disease in your blood stream again. You're very ill." A doctor told me.

"Well, I can't die." I said.

"We'll try our best, Peter." The doctor said.

"You're best is going to have to cut it, you don't understand, I really CAN'T die, I...I'm going to be a father, god dammit." I said.

"We understand that." The doctor said.

"No, obviously you don't. Your not going to try, your going to, period." I said.

"Okay Peter, we're going to put the IV in now."

"Are you even listening to me?" I said.

"Hold out your hand."

"Wait, I need my fiancé in here. Let her in." I asked.

"No one can come right now. Please give us your hand, or you'll just stay sick, and you're health will be at risk." the doctor said.

I rolled my eyes, and stuck out my hand, and soon I felt a prick.

"Fuck you!" I screamed, as they pricked me.

The doctor showed no expression, he just kept working.

"Oh, and I'm not loosing my hair, either." I said.

"We're going to try the first medicine again, then a bone marrow transplant. You won't loose your hair if those work." he said.

I nodded.

"They will." I said.

The doctor just nodded.

"They have too, my kid needs me around, I can't let him, or her, go fatherless, no way." I said.

The doctor just nodded and left the room. I rolled my eyes. I hated this. Why, why me? Why'd it have to come back?

Soon I heard the door open again, and Rachel and Patrick walk in.

When Rachel saw me, all hooked up to machines again, her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't cry baby, I'll be okay." I said.

She nodded, and just walked up to me and hugged me.

I put my free hand on her medium sized lump.

"When do we get to find out what it is?" I asked, trying to cheer her up.

"Soon." she whispered, wiping her tears.

"I called William and the boys, they'll be here soon." Patrick said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Want me to go to the house and get you some stuff?" he asked.

"It's fine. I don't plan being here long." I said.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"No, no, I'm not going to die. I'm going to get better. I'm NOT going to die." I said.

She just nodded, and wiped more tears.

"Rachel listen to me, I'm not going to die, I'd never leave you and the baby, ever." I said, seriously.

"I know Pete, I have faith in you." she whispered, as Patrick put his arm around her and hugged her tight.

"This sucks..." I whispered, looking around at where I was, once again. And knowing that I could drift off into a deep sleep and leave everyone, any time soon. I was scared. More scared then ever.

=O I'm evil, aren't I? Hehehe.
Sign up to rate and review this story