Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Welcome to Hell

by Saijumi 0 reviews

The third year students of Sakai Junior High, class A, wake up in an abandoned school to find out that they are now in the Battle Royale program and they also have an instructor you'd never guess ...

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 452 words

0Unrated
Oichi Fujiyama (Female student no.2) was the first to wake up. She knew something was wrong because all the students were slouched over in their desks, there was also no teacher. She also remembered one more thing, they were not supposed to be in class, there were supposed to be on their annual school Christmas trip. She started to wonder what was this place and what was she doing here. Then the student in front of her, Hatsumomo Aki (Female student no.1) woke up and looked back at Oichi. She had a very annoyed look on her face.

"Where the hell are we?" Hatsumomo said.
Oichi shugged her shoulder and laid her head on her desk. Is this the moment that she has dreaded? Is this that program she would hear about on the new? Is this Battle Royale? What did she do to deserve to be in this? She was a straight A student, she never got into any trouble and she always obeyed the government. She was the opposite of her brother Yukimura (Male student no.3), who was a rebel, a outlaw. Him and his gang Yoshihiro Hattori (Male student no.6) and Magoichi Honda (Male student no.8) who she kind of has a crush on, were always terrorizing other students at the school. She then looked around the room to see if her brother was awake and he was. His eyes were half shut and he was fixing his short blonde hair. He is such a prima dona ,she thought to herself, even in a crisis he worries only about his hair and looks. Oichi noticed Hatsumomo reaching into her red school jacket and get out a pack of gum. Hatsumomo was a frequent gum chewer, not only was she a gum chewer, she was also a the school gossip. If there was something you needed to know about someone, you go to Hatsumomo. Oichi and Hatsumomo were also close friends so Hatsumomo never told Oichi's business.

Soon the doors of the classroom burst open and a woman and two soldiers walked in. The woman was beautiful, she had long black hair and the face and body of a pop idol. She had on a black chinese dress shirt that was buttoned all the way up her neck, probably to hide something, a pair of black pants and black stilleto boots. She smiled at the class and wrote her name on the board.

"Hello class," she said. "my name is Mitsuko Kiriyama, but you all can address me as Mrs. Kiriyama. Welcome to Hell."

Mitsuko let out a loud and evil laugh which made the hairs on the back of the kids neck stand up.

40 students remain

To be continued....
Sign up to rate and review this story