Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

This is Real

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Mrs. Kiriyama now informs the students that they are now in the Battle Royale program, but some students can't accept the fact that they are...

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 471 words

0Unrated
"Your class has been chosen for the program." Mitsuko said.

Kanetsugu Fuma (Male student no.4) stood up and raised his hand. Mitsuko pointed to him as permission for him to speak.

"What program?" he said.

"You mean, you don't know?" she said.

Kanetsugu shook his head and sat down in his seat. He started to turn red as he always did when he got nervous or when he was stressed out.

"Pitiful," Mitsuko said. "and everyone thought my generation was the worst. This is basically a game in which you have to kill each other until there is one student left. There is no escape, so don't even think about it. We can track you by the chokers on your neck."

Everyone reached for the chokers on their neck, some even started to panic and make a run for the door. The two guards standing at the door fired their guns at the ceiling and the students went running back to their desks.

"People calm down!" Mitsuko yelled. "I'd hate to kill you before the game starts. I need you to sit in your seats and shut up."

"Go to hell!!" someone yelled.

The person that made that remark was Senji Hojo (Male student no.7). He was the male class representative and unfortunately very outspoken. Senji kept yelling at Mitsuko who by that point started to smile and pulled out something silver...it looked like a gun. Two shots were fired right into Senji's head and he fell to the floor right at Magoichi's (Male student no.8) feet. Then a beeping sound started and Nene Kobayakawa (Female student no.7) jumped up in fear and started to panic while her friends Hima Nohara (Female student no.11) and Takako Satsumi (Female student no.15) crowded around her.

"Oh," said Mitsuko. "you must be Nene. You were Senji's seating partner, right?"

Nene nodded and started to cry.

"Well that means you're linked to him and since he is dead...your choker will explode. Sorry." she said.

Nene and her friends were in disbelief how could they do this. Nene started to run around the room and in a matter of seconds her choker exploded spilling blood all over her classmates. Hima and Takako were in tears, but Mitsuko looked as if nothing ever happened and walked over to the TV in the room.

"I have a video for you to watch," she said. "listen carefully. You'll need this advice. Now, I'm leaving, so don't cause any trouble while I'm gone. These two will keep an eye on you. I'll see two of you later and you'll get to meet Mr. Kiriyama."

Mitsuko walked out of the room after putting the tape in the TV. Leaving the students in disbelief and two dead bodies on the floor.

Girl#7 Nene Kobayakawa
Boy#7 Senji Hojo - Dead

38 students left
Sign up to rate and review this story