Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

The Rules

by Saijumi 0 reviews

The students are given the rules, their backpacks, and are sent on their way.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 418 words

0Unrated
Oichi shook in her seat as she stared at the body of Nene Kobyakawa. She then looked over at Hima and Takako who where paralyzed with fear and disbelief. She looked over at Yukimura who was looking at the video. Oichi figured she might as well look at the video, it could help her figure out a way to get out.

"Hello Class!" the woman said on the video. "Congrats, you have been selected for this years Battle Royale. I am your big sister Keiko, I will tell you all you need to know. First I will explain the rules of the collars on your necks these are water and shock proof, also if you try to rip these off they will explode so no funny business, ok. We can keep track of your pulse and location with these. This year there will be two winners, a boy and a girl. You are paired with your seating partner. If your partner dies then, your collar explodes, if you or your partner is caught in a danger zone, then your collar explodes and if you wonder more than 10 meters away from you partner, your collar will explode, so stay close. Now, you will have to solely depend on your partner so make sure he or she is safe."

Oichi just realized that she wouldn't be partnered up with her brother, but she would be with Toshi Azai (Male student no.2). Toshi wasn't so fond of her brother so what if he wants to kill him..what then. Oichi looked back up at the video.

"Ok now you'll both get a bag filled with items you'll need. Let's see...you'll get water and some mystery food, a weapon, and thanks to recent donation to this program, you'll get a electronic mapping device and your danger zones will be updated on there and your instructor will announce it over the speakers. So have fun and good luck."

A soldier came in with a cart filled with bags and stood in front of the classroom.

"Now when I call your name," Keiko said. "come up get a bag and leave. Any caught loitering in the hallway will be shot and we don't want that, do we? Now let's see....I guess I'll start with my luck number 9...thats Yuki Miriyama and Ieyasu Kiriyama."

Yuki and Ieyasu got up walked to the front of the classroom and got their bags, and left the room. At this moment the game had begun.

38 students remaining
Sign up to rate and review this story