Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Let the Games Begin

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Now the game has begun and Yukimura just realized that he will not be partnered up with his sister Oichi.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 634 words

0Unrated
Yukimura sat nervously at his seat bitting his lip. Now he wished he hadn't done all those horrible things. Karma was coming back at him and it was coming strong, but that wasn't the only thing that worried him. He would not be with his sister Oichi, not even her best friend Hatsumomo, he would be with Ina Hamaguchi (Female student no.3), she wasn't so bad. From what he knew, Ina was into all that fantasy crap. She was really wierd, but she was extremely nice, so he got lucky in getting partnered up with her. Now he was trying to figure out who Oichi (Female student no.2) would be with...hmmm...its...Toshi Azai (Male student no.2)...oh no. Yukimura knew that he wouldn't hurt Oichi because she was his partner, but what would he want to do to him. Toshi was a loner which was a perfect target for Yukimura to pick on. He beat him up daily, spread rumors about him and once he even embarassed Toshi in front of his crush Auroa Sakura (Female student no.14). Auroa was the hottest girl in school, she was rich and popular, so Toshi didn't stand a chance anyway..right?

Keiko was already at number 15 that was Takako Satsumi and Mushashi Toyota. He had to think fast, he wanted to meet up with his sister just in case something happened, just in case they didn't make it through this, he wanted to see her one last time. It was useless, he couldn't whisper to her and he was sure he couldn't pass her a note..so what now? Maybe he would signal her before leaving the room, a nod or something? What if she wasn't looking at him and he couldn't get her attention. She left before him, so he almost gave up hope that he wouldn't see her again. Knowing Toshi, he would take her as far away as possible. The teams were leaving at three minutes apart...you can't get that far in three minutes, can you? Yukimura buried his head in his hands and let out a big sigh. What to do now?

Then the moment came, Keiko called number 2 Oichi Fujiyama and Toshi Azai. Oichi and Toshi got up and luckly for Yukimura, Oichi was looking right at him. Yukimura smiled at Oichi and Oichi smiled back, just to reassure her that everything was alright. Yukimura knew now that he would just have to find her before it was too late. He knew that she would look for him too.

Soon it was Yukimura's and Ina's turn, they got up got their goverment bags and their school bags. They headed out the classroom and down the long hallway without a word to each other. They then started to run into the deep, dark, dreadful woods. Moments later they stopped for a rest, but then they heard a beeping sound, a scream and a faint boom.

"What was that?" Ina said. "Of course, someone is dead."

Ina hung her head and started to cry softly on Yukimura's shoulder. Yukimura got up to check and see who it was, he hoped it wasn't Oichi, it did sound like her. He walked over to the dead body with Ina closely behind him. He took out a flashlight that was in the bag and cupped his hand over the light so no one would see it. The girl was Ami Yokohara (Female student no.20), he could hardly tell though, but he did notice the buttons on her uniform jacket that she collected. He searched the ground for her partner and soon found Sho Yamamoto (Male student no.20) lying on his stomach with blood leaking from his neck. Oviously someone was playing this game, but who?

Girl #20 Ami Yokohara
Boy #20 Sho Yamamoto - Dead

36 students left
Sign up to rate and review this story