Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Frank's Birthday (Part Three)

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 1 review

Last part of Frank's birthday!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 1017 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

'Please tell me I'm early?' I say hopefully to Ashley, she leans on Frank's door rolling her eyes. 'Hmm nine o'clock Gee...that's not exactly early is it?' she says, tilting her head. She's so damn lucky to have naturally black hair...I have to dye mine all the time. 'Get in the birthday boy's gone to get pizza' Ashley says, moving out of the doorway. 'No Mikey?' Ashley asks curiously. 'It's only you, me and Frank' I say shrugging. Frank's got the heater up full blast, and yet Ashley has a v-neck sweater on. 'Aren't you hot in that Ash?' I take off my jumper; I'm wearing my plain, black t-shirt underneath. 'No' Ashley says a little too quickly. I look at her oddly 'Alright then' I take out my pocket a small package, Frank's present. 'So what did you end up getting Frank?' Ashley's been having trouble thinking up something to get Frank for two weeks now. She smiles a secret smile 'You'll see' she smirks. I roll my eyes, typical Ashley. 'I'm ba-ack!' we hear Frank call from the hallway. 'Happy Birthday Frankie!' I say hugging him as Ashley takes the boxes from Frank and lays them on the coffee table. We go back into the living room and sit in front of the pizza. I hand Frank his present 'Happy Birthday' I say giving him a kiss on the cheek, we've been doing this since the beginning oh high school. 'Aww!' I hear Ashley say from the couch. Frank and I roll our eyes as he rips the wrapping off his present. I've made him a guitar pick with "GD" written on it, along with the Green Day CD he doesn't own. 'Oh thanks Gee!' he says, hugging me again. 'Now can I see the present Ash got you?' I ask sweetly.

Frank smiles and takes off his t-shirt and turns around. On his back is a large green Jack-O-Lantern. Shit. She got him a tattoo. 'Holy fuck!' I yell, Frank smiles 'Ashes turn' he grins manically. Ashley rolls her eyes and takes of her sweater and turns around. On her left shoulder blade is a little black gun. 'That's the design I made the other week!' I pout, sticking my tongue out at her. 'Alright lets not start a war, my mum doesn't want blood all over the walls' Frank jokes, we stop and tuck into the (vegetarian) pizza.

Ashley's P.O.V

'So no booze?' Gerard whines, I don't think he and Frank have ever had a party without alcohol. Frank shakes his head and Gerard sighs, before proceeding to feed me a handful of skittles. Did I mention how hard it is to eat skittles when you have Gerard Way on your lap? I finish swallowing the skittles 'Gerard can you-'I don't get to finish as Gerard's shoved more skittles into my mouth. Frank and Gerard start pissing themselves with laughter. They're on such a sugar high. 'Have you pashed Gerard yet?' Frank blurts out randomly. I pull a disgusted face 'No have you?' I respond coolly, Frank nods, my mouth drops wide open. 'You've pashed him?' I stare in disbelief. 'Yeah we've pashed about three times now' Gerard answers truthfully. 'Okay too much information!' I joke. 'Pash! Pash! Pash!' Frank starts chanting.

'If the birthday boy wishes' Gerard smirks, his lips crash against mine. I kiss him back and I feel his tongue on my lips, begging for an entrance. I smile into our kiss and part my lips slightly. Gerard deepens the kiss, leaving me breathless. His breath smells of chocolate and coffee. I concentrate and let my tongue slip into his mouth. We pull apart, both breathless. 'Happy?' I ask Frank, he nods and gives me thumbs up. I shake my head 'Idiot' I mutter. 'You think I don't know that' Gerard whispers in my ear, his breath tickles and I can't help but giggle slightly. 'You know we should invite Cameron and Mikey over...' Frank starts slyly. 'No!' Gerard and I cry out in unison, Frank doubles over laughing at the expressions on our faces.

'Note to self...never let Frankie substitute skittles for alcohol' Gerard whispers to me. It's almost eleven and Franks still bouncing of the walls. 'I'll keep a mental note of it' I whisper back. 'Frank aren't you ready to go to bed?' I ask him. Frank shakes his head and continues running around the house, almost knocking over everything in his sight.

We let him carry on for a few more minutes before Gerard finally tackles him to the floor. 'Gerard off me!' he squeals like a little kid. I laugh as the two of them wrestle on the floor. Of course Gerard being the tallest and biggest wins. 'No fair!' Frank protests, Gerard shrugs 'Sorry mate bedtime' he says as if he's talking to a four year old. He picks up Frank and carries him into his room before tossing him onto the bed. It's pretty funny watching Frank being tossed onto a bed. I start laughing, Gerard notices and flashes me one of his evil smiles. Oh shit. He comes back over to me, he then picks me up which is a great feat on its own- I'm pretty heavy. He manages to fling me onto the bed too; I squeal with delight and almost land on top of Frank. Gerard comes and lies down on the bed with us. 'Let me guess this is where we are sleeping?' I ask smiling. Frank nods and soon passes out, the sugar high must have tired him out. Gerard and I are still too hyped up to sleep, instead we stay up talking, music, school families whatever pops up we talk about. I yawn, its probably really late now. 'Tired?' Gerard smirks, I shake my head. He raises his eyebrows 'Maybe a little bit' I say smiling sweetly. He giggles quietly, I start to drift off to sleep.

'You know Ash' Gerard says sleepily. 'What?' I yawn. He shakes his head smiling.

'You really are beautiful'
Sign up to rate and review this story