Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Wasted

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 1 review

Please just read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1047 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

'Morning gorgeous' I hear a familiar voice call. 'Mmph morning' I say groggily, I'm not much of a morning person. 'Thanks for last night' I hear her whisper seductively in my ear. 'What!' I scream practically jumping out of the bed. Ashley and Frank double over with laughter. 'Thanks a lot idiots you all had me worried there' I yell at them. 'Sorry Gee...it was pretty funny though' Ashley says, giggling. 'Is your mum home?' I ask Frank, I don' think is mum would have been too pleased to find her teenage son in bed with two other teenagers. 'I think she spent the night at that lovely boyfriend's house. I nod I know Frank doesn't really like his mum's new boyfriend Jacob. 'Well then I guess we're having skittles and chocolate for breakfast then?' Ashley says chirpily. We all exchange looks before exchanging smirks as we hurry into the kitchen.

'So what are we doing today?' Frank asks while eating a mouthful of skittles. 'I dunno... I think I might have to baby-sit Cameron today' Ashley shudders. 'Fun...I might just convince Mikey to go over to his house today' I tell her, her eyes widen in hope 'Oh please to I don't think I could stand baby-sitting Camzy tody' Ashley pleads. I nod 'I'll tell him to go over when I get home from being over at shorties house' I say pointing to Frank. 'Hey! I'm not short I'm fun sized!' Frank pouts. 'You tell him Frank' Ashley cheers him on. They're both roughly an inch out of each others height. I roll my eyes 'I'm surrounded by fun sized people' I say groaning, Ashley shakes her head and takes a bit out of my snake. 'Hey! I was actually going to eat that believe it or not!' I chase her around the kitchen. 'You can still eat it you know!' she squeals as I pick her up. 'Oh yeah I can!' I say remembering and I drop her onto the floor. 'You know you could've been a little more careful than that' Ashley says, rubbing the leg she landed on. 'Poor Ash...do you want me to kiss it all better?' I say sweetly. She looks horrified 'No! No its fine' she says quickly, I chuckle taking a bit out of the half eaten snake. 'Yuck! Girl germs' Frank exclaims, scrunching up his nose. 'There's not such thing Frankie-poo' Ashley coos. 'Frankie-poo...nice nickname' I smirk at Frank. 'Yes it is isn't it Gee-bear' Frank comes back. 'That was a name my mum gave me when I was five...I thought I told you not to use it!' I growl at him. 'Aww Gee-bear such a cute wittle name' Ashley says in a baby tone. 'Thanks Frank' I glare at him. 'My pleasure' he grins.

'Can't you stay a little bit longer' Frank pleads, grabbing a hold of one of my legs. Honestly he acts about five most of the time. 'No I got to get home I have to check on Mikey' I say to him. The last month Mikey's been acting strangely. I hope its hormones. Not what I think it is. 'Frank I think you should let go now' Ashley says giggling, pulling Frank off my leg. 'Thank you' I whisper to her. 'Anytime' she says breathlessly.

I walk home, why did I not bring my car to Frank's house? Oh that's right I almost got bashed up by Paul. I walk through the streets, mothers pulling their children on the opposite side of the street, away from me. Excellent more stereotypes...how I fucking love them.


The doors locked and mum and dad are at work. I've left my keys inside and Mikey will be sleeping in. Fuck. 'Mikey open up!' I bang on the door. He's either asleep or upstairs. I go round the back of the house and open climb over the gate. I jump over and land on my ass. Shit that hurt. I hobble over to the back door, I pull a key out from under the doormat...typical Mikey. I fumble the keys into the lock and hear it click open. I hurry inside.

'Mikey?' I call out uncertainly. He's got to be home. I walk into the main hallway 'Mikey?' I call again before heading upstairs. He's home, I can hear his Misfits CD coming quietly out of a small crack in his bedroom door. 'Mikey I'm back!' I say cheerfully as I open the door. 'Fuck off Gee!' he growls at me. Mikey and I never fight. But then I see him try and hide a bag behind his back. 'Mikey show me the bag' I say gently to him. He shakes his head violently. My heart sinks and I have no choice but to wrestle the bag off him.

Yep. It's drugs alright. A single tear drips down my face. 'Mikey how could you, you fucking promised!' I break down into hysterics. My brother my darling baby brother wasting his life on shit. 'Mikey you promised, you fucking promised' I repeat, choking on my tears. 'Gee you wouldn't understand' Mikey starts, my sadness replaced with anger. 'You know what Mikey I'm going to give you a fucking taste of what you put me through!' I yell at him. You can see the terrified look in his eyes. I pour a thin line of cocaine onto the floor and grab the straw of Mikey. 'Gee don't please don't do it!' Mikey says, trying to grab my arm. I angrily fling him back and take a sniff of the drug.

I know this isn't the smartest thing to be doing but I've got to show him how much it hurts. I'm high in a matter of seconds. 'Oh yeah' I drawl 'That feels good' I smile at him. 'Gee' he sobs, his glasses fogging up with tears. I chuck the rest down the toilet before grabbing some vodka out of the fridge. 'Gerard where are you going?' I hear Mikey scream from the top of the stair case. I take a huge swig of the alcohol. 'I'm going out to have a good time....see you later motherfucker!' I yell to him.

As I slam the door behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story