Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Daughter

Chapter 1

by MCRfanXX 0 reviews

Gerard has a daughter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 2404 words

0Unrated
Chapter one
I'm Christina. Fifteen years old. I have long black hair. My eyes are a piercing green. I have pale white skin, and red full lips. I am the "outcast" sitting In the back of the room no friends no personality I am what many called emo. Okay so I don't have many friends and I don't talk to people at school but that's because no one would talk to me. I am not a depressed person, just because I'm not accepted at high school doesn't mean that I sit in my room and draw and write poetry or slit my wrist while listening to music. I have a friend out of school and she's my best friend my mum. We hang out at weekends and go shopping. She is the only person that understands me. When I first started high school and all the other kids started calling me she comforted me and used to tell me a little saying "Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you." I believed her and this is what made me get through high school. I am the smartest girl in my school and was moved up a year. I guess the reason I was so smart is because I didn't have much of a social life during weekdays so I just study to keep myself occupied. Its hard being in a year above my age because other kids are more developed and more experienced than me. I keep my distance from the other pupils and after this year I will be leaving school and going to collage. In England you only go to school till your 16 and me being a year ahead means leaving a year early. Me and my mum aren't short on money because my dad supports us, he has lots of money I don't know what he does because I've never meet him. He sends lots of money to keep my mum from telling people that he has a kid. I don't know why probably because he already had a family or something. I didn't really care for him though.

I woke up on a Monday morning and had a shower and got ready for school. I went to school and it was a normal day. First lesson was math's I did all my work and went to second lessons science and did an end of module test than it was break. Like every break I would sit on a bench by myself and put my ipod on and listen to bands like MCR, The Used, Geenday, Billy Talent and AFI whilst I did extra work for my lessons. Third lesson I walked into the sports hall and got changed for PE. This was the only lesson I sucked at. I couldn't do anything in the lesson. Today was no different, we had to do cross country running, I was at the back sweating and struggling for breath (I had a bad cases of asthma.) After Pe I was breathing into my inhaler trying to get my breathing to normal when I heard some one shout me. It was the head teacher.

"Christina please could you come to the main office there's someone here to see you."
Okay I don't know who would be here to see but I was curious to find out. So I walked up to the office still in my Pe kit and saw my mum's boss. I saw the look on his face I knew there was something wrong.

"Hi Christina, umm I don't know if you remember me but I'm your mums boss." I nodded to him. "Well honey there was an incident a work today and your mum was injured, she asked me to come and pick you up and take you to the hospital to see her."

I took my inhaler out and was trying to breathe.

"She'll be okay right?" I asked him hopefully only just managing to breathe. He didn't say anything just walked out towards the car and signaled for me to get in. The ride to the hospital was silent. Then we arrived.

I quickly got out the car as did my mums boss. We ran into the hospital and my mum's boss said to the woman at reception

"Were here to see Anna smith she's just been brought in" the woman looked at some papers.

"She's been put straight into theater you have to go and wait in the waiting room ill inform the doctor that you're here and he'll come and speak to you" We both went to the waiting room and I spoke my voice was dry and horse but the words managed to come out.

"What happened to her?" he looked at me then looked down.

"There was a fight between two customers and your mum been the way she was tried to break it up... one of them had a knife and as he was going to stab the other person your mum got in the way and he got her." His eyes were still on the floor. Before I had time to even think a doctor came in.

"Are you here for Anna Smith" I quickly responded.

"Is she okay?" The doctor looked at me sympathetically.

"You can go and see her; she's still in theater she's asking to talk to her daughter." Even though the doctor didn't answer my question I ran quickly to the theater room and saw my mum covered in blood lay on the operating table.

"M...m...mum" I stuttered.

"Honey its okay, I cant feel anything, listen to me now carefully, im not going to make it and I haven't got long left, I love you so much, promise me that you will live a happy life" I couldn't take it in, this isn't real its what happens in films not real life. "Promise me" she said her voice getting weaker.

"I promise" I choked back try hard not to cry in her last moments.

"Honey from know on you'll have to live with your dad, don't worry he's a decent person you just didn't fit into he life but he will take good care of you I know he would, live a happy life and ..." she stopped talking.

I broke down I was screaming and shouting "MUM DON'T GO NOOOO NOT YET!" I couldn't breathe I was having a asthma attack I couldn't find my inhaler I was still crying silently, making no noise as no air was getting into my lungs I fell to the floor gasping, when the doctor came running in and saw me on the floor, I felt as though I was being strangled, I felt lightheaded and that's the last thing I remembered.

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a few times trying to focus them. I was laid on a hospital bed. What the hell? Then I remembered, my mum, she's gone forever, I scrunched up into a ball on the bed I was lay on and cried and cried. All the bones in my face were numb but tears were still pouring out. I was lay there a long time and the tear's slowed down but still slithering down my face. Then a nurse walked in the room I was in.

"Hi, how do you feel?" the nurse politely asked. I didn't reply, the honest answer was I didn't know how I felt I'd never felt like this before. "I sorry about your mother" she said sympathetically. She passed me a glass of water. "Your throat must be sore, you had an asthma attack and you passed out, you should be okay now though" she turned to leave then turned back to me "Oh yeah and that man that was here told me to give you this." She said handing me a letter. I opened it and read:
Dear Christina
Im sorry about your mother, I hope you are doing okay. I had to leave but I spoke to the people at the hospital and they said that you will be okay. They also said that a woman from social services will come and talk to you about your living arrangements. I will sort out the funeral and everything, so don't worry about that, ill be in contact with the details. Im so sorry
John (mums boss)

I lay on the bed trying to take it all in. How could this be happening? The only person that I have ever cared about has been snatched away from me. I couldn't help but be angry at her why did she have to get involved. So many emotions were running through me at that moment I just wanted to switch off. I stood up and was pacing round the room trying to get to grip was what was happening. Mum also wanted me to go live with dad, a man that I had never met before; she was also going to tell me something I would never know what it was. I was still pacing round the room like a insane person would when a woman walked in.

"Christina would you like to sit down im going to have to ask you a few questions, I'm from social services" I sat down and she spoke again. "Well I've looked at your file and the only other family you have is you're father, so would you like me to contact him or would you like to?" I wasn't going to ring him up and say 'hey it's the daughter you don't want, my mums died so you have to look after me now'.

"Well I don't know who he is I don't even know his name" She looked at me.

"Well I will contact him and see if he will be able to care for you, if not you will be taken to a nice care home that isn't to far from here." What was I supposed to say to that, I just nodded "Well what we will have to do is first get into contact with him but in the mean time I'll take you to your house to pack some stuff then take you to the care home." This is what happened. I went home got some stuff and was drove to the care home where I was given a room and was told to try and get some rest. This all was quite a blur to me, like it wasn't happening I felt emotionless. I put my bag down and lay on the bed and must off fallen asleep.

I heard a knock on the door and someone enter. I opened my eyes and looked around the room remembering where I was. The woman Mary from the hospital came in and sat on the bed next to me.

"Well Christina, I spoke to your father and he said that he would fly to England as soon as possible." Okay... who is this man?

"Well who is he?" I asked.

"His names Gerard he lives in New Jersey. He said that he would fly out and come to the funeral then you will have to fly back and live with him there."

"Okay then so is that it?" I said.

"Well yes I had a call from yours mums boss and he said that the funeral is on Wednesday, tomorrow, and we will sell the house, and everything that you don't want, and all the money will left for you, that's it im going to have to go now your dad should be here tomorrow morning and today you can stay here, goodbye."

I was left alone. This was ridiculous everything's happening so fast. It's not right. That day I stayed in the room that I was given and didn't leave; a few time's woman came in and said that there was some food for me but I said I didn't want anything, I was really worried about meeting my dad, I am surprised that he's actually coming and so quickly. I mean why would he come he never wanted to see me before why would he care if I grew up in a care home, I suppose he feels like he owes it to me or something. I looked out the window it was dark. It was Tuesday night already. Yesterday morning everything was normal and in such a small amount of time my life has been turned upside down. I don't know why but I still don't believe my mum dead I know I saw her with my own eyes but I am still expecting her to come to me with a explanation what's happening. Then I put on my ipod and listened to MCR there music seamed to take my away from everything that was happening. I was sat on the window ledge and must have fallen asleep there.

I woke up in my bed. I didn't open my eyes because I remembered that today was the funeral. Opening my eyes would mean facing what was going to happen today. If I went to the funeral then it would be real I just couldn't face that fact yet. Then I remembered that I had fallen asleep on the window ledge but now I was in my bed. Someone must have moved me. I opened my eyes and sat next to me asleep in a chair was Gerard way from My Chemical Romance.

I was just dreaming wait maybe all this is dream. I got out of bed; I needed to wake myself up so I banged my head against the wall. Okay I didn't wake up so I banged my head and kept banging it why the hell wasn't I waking up. I don't know how long I was banging my head for but I was feeling a little dizzy, then I felt someone's hand on me pulling me away from the wall. I turned slightly feeling really dizzy. God I must have been hitting my head hard.

"Umm are you okay?" Gerard Way said. I laughed

"Yeah I'm great, my mums dead and GERARD WAY is in the room and I can't wake up." I said feeling a wave of dizziness I stumbled.

"Whoa" Gerard said holding onto me and slowly sitting me on the bed. "Just relax a minute Christina I have a lot to explain to you." Gerard said.
Sign up to rate and review this story