Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Daughter

Chapter 4

by MCRfanXX 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1838 words

0Unrated
Chapter four
Right I couldn't stand the tension, it was unbearable.

"Gerard I'm gonna go wait in the car" I told him getting up quickly. I got up and he nodded at me and chucked the keys. I began to quickly walk off when someone pulled me back, it was ray.

"Gerard, what the fuck, this isn't your daughter, that's not possible; she's just some fucking obsessed fan. That managed to get you to believe that she was you daughter, she's even got out fucking jumper on." Ray said fuming, still keeping a firm grip, on my arm. I tried to get out his grip, I don't think he realized how tight he was holding my arm, but he was hurting me. Gerard could see this and looked furious.

"Don't fucking touch her!" her screamed at ray, standing up and punching him. Ray let go and everyone stood around in shock.

"Come on Christina" Gerard said and we both walked back to the car leaving the other band members in shock. We got in the car and sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"Gerard, I'm sorry I didn't want this to happen" I said feeling guilty of the argument I had just caused.

"Its not your fault, he shouldn't off grabbed you, he had no fucking right, I knew they were going to be mad but... there just pricks sometimes." He replied.

"Well, I if you want to back and try and sort things out ill wait here." I said knowing that he didn't want to leave things like this.

"... okay, I think I should explain to them, well ill try and be quick, there's CDs and shit in there if you wanna put some music on or something"

"Its okay, I'm just gonna sleep, good luck" I said as he left the car. I watched him walk back towards starbucks. I felt mentally and physically worn-out. I closed my eyes and went to sleep automatically.

Gerard's POV
I walked away from the car towards starbucks, I turned back and looked at her in the car, and she was asleep already. God, I'm in such a fucking mess. I didn't mean to hit ray, just when I saw him hurting her I felt like I had to protect her. I walked in to the coffee shop they were all in deep convocation, when they saw me they all shut up. I walked over slowly. Mikey moved up so I could sit down. I looked at them.

"Just let me explain, before anyone speaks..." They all sat there in silence, looking shocked as I explained to them all what I had earlier today explain to Christina. I told them about her mum dieing and I was all she had left, finally I finished explaining. "...so, then we took a pane back and here we are." I waited for one of them to speak.
I pulled out a cigarette and felt slightly relaxed as I breathed in the smoke. No one spoke and it felt like forever, I just waited they must all be in shock slightly, not just from the fact that I had a daughter but I knew all the time and never told them.

"Gee, how could you keep this from us, mum and dad this will really hurt them you know?" Mikey said looking hurt.

"I'm sorry, I thought it would be for the best, I didn't think I would be a good dad and the band was getting somewhere, it just seamed like the right thing to do." I said and looked down; it hurt to see the disappointment in Mikey's voice. The silence was unbearable, I wanted them to say something even shout at me, the silence was to painful. Finally ray spoke up.

"Well I think I best go apologize to...uh...your dau...Christina." Ray said, he didn't seam to be sorry but wanted to obviously break the silence.

"She's sleeping, she said she understood why you said what you did anyway" I told Ray I didn't want her to be disturbed she wasn't just physically tired but also mentally.

"Oh, well tell her I'm sorry" he replied sounding more genuine now. I just nodded. Bob and Frank still hadn't said anything; I couldn't be bothered to wait for what they had to say anymore.

"Well what do you think?" I asked. Mainly to frank as we had a close bond and he must be real pissed I kept something like this from him for such a long time.

"Well dude, you have been a dick for sure, but ill help you out and stand by you were in this together" bob told me. He always knows what to say, he acts tough but really he's got such a good heart.

"Well bro, same here but its going to be real hard, bringing up a kid you have so many responsibilities, plus extra pressure as your in a band, we will do out best though." Mikey told me. Wow, I surprised at how well there taking it. Ray agreed with what bob and Mikey said. This was going better than I expected except the little thing with Ray before now all that was left was frank.....I looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"Well..."I said to him.

"Well what?" frank asked me. I gave him a look as if to say 'you know what.' "gee what do you want me to say, you fucking lied to me, how could you about something like this, it obvious that you couldn't trust me enough to talk to me about it, so fine if that's the way you feel but don't expect me to act like its all okay like everyone else, as far as I'm concerned my best interests are with the band not you from now on." He got up and walked out the coffee shop.

He left us all at the table in shock then I got up. "well I'm gonna have to go its late and I want to try and talk to mum and dad before they go to bed so they can sleep on what I tell them." I told them getting up. It was past 11 I didn't realize that it was this late.

"Well good luck" Mikey told me and all the other guys nodded hoping the best for me. I appreciated it. I was feeling crap about frank, I would find a way for him to forgive me. I waved to them all as I walked out and made my way over to the car. She was still asleep. I got in the car as quietly as I possibly could and started the engine, she wriggled a little but went back to a deep sleep, and I dove home carefully. I felt quite sure that mum and dad would be in bad would be in bed when I got but I felt slightly relived that I would be able to wait, but all this meant was another night oh thinking about what they will think. I have already not slept last night as I was on a plane to England. Finally I pulled up outside my house.

"Christina... were here." I said as I gently shook her. She opened her eyes looked at me in confusion, blinked a few times with a worried look on her face, and then nodded. It seamed that she forgot where she was but then remembered I didn't ask though. We quietly pulled the bags out and walked towards the door. No lights were on so they must be in bed. I pulled out they key and we walked in.

Christina's POV
We walked in quietly I was feeling quite relived that no one was up. I was still feeling a little nervous about how the band in particular Ray had acted towards me. I wonder what happened when Gerard went back in. I followed him down some steps in a basement. "Fuck" I muttered, this was the basement Id seen on my DVD LOTMS.

"What, you okay" Gerard quickly asked me still in whispers.

"Yea, just... banged my knee" I lied. I put my bags down, on the floor waiting to be instructed on what to do next. We wait for a few moments and I could tell Gerard was thinking.

"Right well, umm, you can sleep on the bed and"

"Ill sleep on the couch" I offered it would be weird taking his bed. Gerard laughed a little at me.

"Yea, and you wake up with my mom in your face, wondering who the hell you are, no if I sleep on the couch she will go into my room trying to find out while I'm on the couch, you just sleep on the bed Ill just be sat over here I wont sleep anyway" He told me. I nodded at him. Before I went to sleep I wanted to know what happened when I was in the car.

"So, how did the guys take it?" I asked him. He looked at me a little surprised for some reason.

"Oh well Mikey Bob and Ray took it well, oh yea Ray told me to tell you he was sorry." Gerard said. I nodded then realized that he didn't mention frank.

"What about frank?" I asked curious to see if it was by mistake or intentionally.

"Well, umm he's pissed I'll put it that way." He said sighing. I felt slightly guilty that I was causing problems but I didn't plan this or want it to happen. Then my thoughts went back to mum, I wanted to bock her from my memory but I couldn't.

"Night Gerard" I told him and crawled in to bed, he muttered night back but I barely heard it as my mind was in deep thought about my mum. I lay there thinking, this is real I've got to come to terms with it, I'm still expecting her to come and check I was okay and my homework was done, but that was my old life. I have a new life, the thought of a new life was kind of cool as I could be who ever I wanted, but the only thing is there was no mum. I couldn't control it tears were streaming down my cheek. I chocked a sob not wanting Gerard not to hear me. Unfortunately he did.

"Christina" he said softly. I could reply without breaking down into tears. I heard him walk over to the bed coming closer to my face. I opened my eyes sobbing softly I couldn't help it, he was looking directly at we I wish he wouldn't, he crawled onto the bed next to me and pulled me into a protective hug. "Don't worry I will do my best, it'll just take time." He said slowly rocking me. I cried into his chest until I fell into a dreamless sleep.

"GERARD WAY!" I was woken with a woman screaming angrily.
Sign up to rate and review this story