Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Daughter

Chapter 6

by MCRfanXX 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 590 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6
Christina POV:
I walked and walked to nowhere in particular, it was still early so I would have a while to sort myself out before it goes dark. As I walked around everything seamed weird it was nothing like England. It was more pleasant and calm in England whereas here it was dull and depressing. I couldn't believe that this is where my mum had grown up, it seamed unreal. Finally I reached a little shop and just realized how hungry I was I hadn't let food pass my lips ever since I had found out about my mum. I was feeling lightheaded and I couldn't be passing out on the street so I walked into the shop. I looked on the shelf and picked up a chocolate bar, I couldn't really make out what was what the food was different to English food. I walked up to the counter.

"That will be $1" the man at the cash desk said. Crap, I only had English money on me.

"well umm you see I've only got English money on my but here £10, if you change that then you will get more than a dollar out of it" I asked hoping he would be okay with me offer. The man smiled symperthetically at me.

"Tell you what, just take it, you don't look like you're from round here so be careful" he told me.

"Oh wow thanks a lot" I said and made my way out the shop.

I opened the chocolate and ate it rather quickly. But hey, I was hungry. I carried on walking hoping to reach some form of work place or B&B but there didn't seam to be anything like that around there was lots of little houses and abandoned buildings, everywhere seamed so lifeless. Finally I came across a little park with swings; it's been ages since I've been on a swing. When I finally reached them I saw that they had both been broken and made my way over to the bench. I must have been sat down only for around 10 minuets when I heard voices approaching. I looked over and regretted it immediately. It looked as though there was a drug deal going on or some thing. Shit. I'm going to have to get out of here, so I got up and made my way out the park hoping they didn't notice me. I thought I had made it but no such luck.

"Hey, you wait up" a large man covered in tattoos called out. I froze on the spot I weren't sure whether or not to run for it, I doubt the large man would have been able to catch me but the other man looked like he would and also I seriously sucked at running. I might as well try though these dudes looked dodgy. I ran. Out the park and down the road up another I kept on running until I couldn't carry on. I lent down against a wall and lent down I opened my bag and looked for my inhaler I couldn't find it damn. I just sat there for around 10 minutes and calmed my breathing down by myself. What the hell had I got myself into; i was stupid for thinking that I would be able to look after my self. I have no idea what kind of place this is or the way things are, it was nothing like England. Someone was walking towards me, I looked up and huh? What was he doing here?

"Frank..."
Sign up to rate and review this story