Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Eight

by xharlequingirl 11 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 999 words

0Moving
Rolling over, Ryan threw his arm on the spot where his wife should have been. Sighing, he picked his head up off of the pillow and looked at the clock that was on top of the night table. The red numbers reveal the time of 10:32 AM.

Getting out of the bed, he stretched and walked into the bathroom. Stopping in front of the mirror he played with his hair a little bit. It had been a rough night, not in the good way. Makayla had given him a hard time about tucking the boys in later than he should have. He tried his hardest to cooperate with her, but she had just pushed him over the edge.

Leaving the room, he walked past his sons' bedrooms, they weren't playing so he knew they had to be downstairs with their mother. He had hoped to spend some time with them without Makayla's nasty remarks.

"Daddy!" Aiden smiled as he ran over to him and practically climbed up his body.

"Hi, baby." He kissed his head as he walked into the living room. "Where is your brother?" He set him down on the couch.

"In the kitchen with Mommy." Aiden said as he took the remote and turned on the TV. "Watch TV with me, Daddy."

"Okay, baby. Let me go get Caleb." Ryan said as he walked into the kitchen. Caleb was sitting at the table coloring in his coloring book as Makayla was cleaning the dishes from what he assumed was Breakfast. It was nice that no one woke him up for breakfast.

"Baby, you wanna come watch tv with Aiden and I?" Ryan asked as he kneeled next to the table where Caleb was.

"Daddy go bye bye?" Caleb asked as he dropped the red crayon and looked at his father with big puppy dog eyes.

"No, Daddy is not going bye bye. Come on, let's go watch TV." He nodded towards the door.

"Okay." Caleb said as he got up from the table grabbing his box of crayons and coloring book and leaving the kitchen.

"Don't lie to him." Makayla said once she knew her son was out of ear shot. She would not stand for Ryan lying to their children, especially when he was telling them that he wouldn't be leaving. He might have meant for the moment, but when the boys asked that they meant for now and the future.

"I'm not lying to him, Makayla." Ryan said as he grabbed an apple out of the bowl of fruit on the table.

"Yes, Ryan, you are. And, they're not stupid. You're not going to be here forever. You are leaving, so don't tell them you're not. How long are you even home for? Two days? I'm surprised you've been here for this long! And, you wouldn't even be here now if it weren't for Ella having the baby. So, you cancelled the rest of the tour, you're home for like two weeks and then you're gone. You go to Europe or Canada or some other country and you leave us behind!" She dropped the dish towel on the counter.

"Makayla, I don't know how many times we are going to have this discussion. I'm sorry, okay? This is my job and my children are my life! They know I love them no matter where I am. It's a great love." He looked at her, shaking his head before he walked out of the kitchen.

"Come on, Daddy. We're going to watch cartoons." Aiden said as he put on Spongebob Squarepants.

"Sponge bob square pants, sponge bob square pantsssss." Ryan laughed as he tickled his sons' bellies.

"Daddy stop!" Caleb said as he pushed his hand away. He didn't like being tickled. "No more." He said as he pushed his hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry, little boy." Ryan laughed as he wrapped his arm around him and Aiden and leaned back getting comfortable.


The boys sat together in a comfortable silence as occasionally all three of them would break out into laughter and it was actually quite amusing to watch. The three of them looked adorable sitting on the couch together. Aiden and Caleb were just carbon copies of their father.

A few minutes after the second or third episode ended, Caleb had looked up at his father just seemingly to be staring at him like he was trying to memorize what his father looked like. He acted as though he was never going to see him again.

Ryan caught his son's gaze and looked down at him. "What are you doing, buddy?" He asked.

"I wanna remember what you look like." He told him as he looked back at the TV and then back at his father. "So when Mommy cries I can make her feel better." He said as he took the coloring book and put it back in his lap.

Ryan watched his son as the words sunk into his head. His own kids didn't even remember what he looked like. His wife cried when he wasn't home and now she practically hated him. Something needed to change, and fast.

"Daddy when are you going to leave?" Aiden asked as he looked at his father.

"I'm never going to leave you, baby. I'm always here, even if I'm far away." He told him as he wrapped his arms around his sons. He just wanted to hold them close and never let go. He knew they didn't understand the meaning behind his being there even if he wasn't, but that was okay. He just wanted to make it so that everything was okay. But, right now he wasn't sure how he could do this. All this time, Makayla was right.




I'm going to be updating my stories based on reviews so if you want to see more of this just leave me a little review letting me know you want more! The more reviews the sooner that story gets updated. Thanks guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story