Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 1, Scene 4

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 1, Scene 4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 396 words

1Original
Mikey tried to ignore the laughter of the two teens walking just in front of him. He wished he could be that happy.

"Mike Dirnt, I swear, you are never going to be allowed near any form of fire again," Gerard said with a laugh. Mikey didn't look up at the sound of their voices. He really didn't care what they were talking about.

"It wasn't my fault," Mike said sheepishly. "They should learn not to leave magnesium just lying around."

"How are we even gonna get in?" Mikey asked softly. "Davey hates us."

"It's a Halloween party," said Gerard, tossing him a mask. "They'll never know. Besides, it's not like we're going to burn anything down...well, Mike might, but there's nothing we can do about that," he added with a grin. Mikey couldn't smile if he wanted to.

"I'm not gonna do anything. I hope you realize that," he muttered. Mike threw an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah, I don't think so. You don't go to a party for the purpose of being miserable. It's fun. Just forget about Rosaline."

"I already told both of you," Mikey said venomously. "I can't. And I won't."

"Being in love is not supposed to make you miserable," said Mike. "It should make you happy."

"You don't know what it's like."

"I know well enough to know you shouldn't look suicidal," Mike said seriously.

"Come on, let's go in," Gerard broke in, realizing they were at the house.

"I'm serious," Mikey said as they approached the door. "I'm not doing anything. We shouldn't even be here."

"What makes you say that?" asked Mike.

"Well...I kinda had this dream..." Mikey began nervously.

"Meh, me too. Big deal. Stop making excuses."

Gerard opened the door and walked inside. There were already several of Davey's friends there, most of which they recognized, even through their masks and costumes. They were all talking animatedly. All except Mikey.

"Someone's going to die," Mikey said to himself, a cloud coming over his hazel eyes. Gerard looked at him with real worry, but shook it off just as Mike shoved the younger boy inside. "I saw it in my dream...I just know it..." But his words were quickly drowned out by music that flooded the room. Gerard smirked. As much as he hated Davey and his friends, they had great taste in music.
Sign up to rate and review this story