Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me

Chapter 1- Thnks Fr th Mmrs

by peterpandacomplex 2 reviews

Second story I'm attempting to write. It's about Joe and Breauna. She trusted him and he broke her heart. What happens when he becomes to be just too much?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 334 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

2002
We sat on the couch watching tv as usual. I was laying on his lap and he was messing with my hair. "Breauna... I know you want to say something so just do it already."

"Would you forget me when you get famous?" He started laughing "Joe this isn't funny" I said joining in myself.

"I know it's just that ever since you heard me talking to Pete about starting a band you keep asking that. No, I will not." He moved from under me, making my head fall on the couch. I closed my eyes from the slight pain but it didn't last long: I felt warm breath around my mouth, it was Joe. He leaned in for a kiss.


2003
"Pete, put me down!" I screamed.

"Not until I found out who stole my Xbox. You are now my hostage." He carried me into the living room, it was hard to see where I was going though. The only thing I could see clearly was Pete's non-existant ass. I swear it was like his back just...continued. "Okay which one of you two wants dinner tonight?"

"Sorry Pete, I don't swing that way."

"Thats not what I meant. Until I find my Xbox, no one's getting dinner cooked by yours truely." He turned so my face was to them.

"Joe did it!" Andy and Patrick both confessed. We were at the end of 'our' mission now. Pete turned a corner and there was Joe innocently playing. Pete coughed, stating his presance.

"Um..this isn't what it looks like?" it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself rather than us.

"Save it." Pete dropped me on top of Joe and claimed what was his, cords and all.

"But I finally reached level 23!" Joe complained

"Save it." I said seductively. Since I was on top of him already I might as well make the best of it. Trust me, his mind was nowhere near that game now.
Sign up to rate and review this story