Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

If You Must

by Saijumi 0 reviews

While teamed up with Toshi, Oichi tries to find Yukimura before its too late.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 648 words

0Unrated
Oichi (Female student no. 2) was tired, they had to have been walking for hours without any rest. The only rest she had was a short nap. Toshi (Male student no. 2) was so paranoid, why did she have to partner up with him? Oichi's weapon was a hunter's knife and Toshi's weapon was a colt 45. Oichi got a bag of chips which they snacked on along the way and Toshi got a bag of candy. She hoped that along the way they would run into Yukimura, but what if Toshi pulled the trigger on him? Ever since he pulled out that gun out of the bag he hasn't even loosened his grip on it. Every once in a while, Oichi would try to calm Toshi's nerves, but it wasn't working. They came along a cave next to the beach and decided to rest there. Toshi agreed to let Oichi sleep and he would keep guard.

Moments later Oichi awokened to a high pitched scream. She saw Okuni Hariyama and Kanetsugu Fuma (Male and Female students no. 4), Okuni was on her knees holding on to Kanetsugu's pants leg. Kanetsugu had what looked like a crossbow pointed at Toshi and Toshi had his gun pointed at Kanetsugu. Oichi was very confused about what was going on and she was afraid to do anything, but knowing the way Toshi was acting, Kanetsugu and Okuni could end up dead. Oichi quickly got up and stood beside Toshi.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"They were trying to sneak up on us." Toshi said. "They were going to kill us."

"No, we weren't," Okuni said. "we were just looking for someone to team up with. We don't want to fight. Please Toshi put your weapon down."

"If I have to, I will shoot you." Kanetsugu said as he raised his crossbow. "Oichi, please calm Toshi down. I don't want you to die, I know where Yukimura is, please stop."

"Y...Yukimura?" she said. "where is he?"

"He's in the housing district." Kanetsugu said.

As soon as Kanetsugu said that, Toshi fired a shot into Kanetsugu's neck and he instantly died, his body fell to the sandy ground.

"Toshi!!!" Oichi yelled as she tried to grab the gun from him.

"Why me?" Okuni said as the collar started to beep. She sat on the ground and started to cry, moments later she was laid out on the ground beside Kanetsugu. Toshi then pushed Oichi to the ground after a long struggle. Okuni's dead body caught her attention. Toshi then pointed the gun at Oichi.

"You listen to me," he said. "you will do as I say or else. Now, we're going to see your brother."

"Why? What are you going to do?" she said.

Toshi said nothing, he just started walking and Oichi followed behind him. She didn't have time to close both Kanetsugu and Okuni's eyes and cross their hands over their chests, she had much respect for the dead. She did have time to quickly get Okuni's weapon, a tazor, but she couldn't get Kanetsugu's weapon without Toshi noticing. As they were walking, a few tears fell out of Oichi's eye and down her cheek. She remembered Kanetsugu, the computer geek. He was always fixing things and helping her with her homework. He was Oichi's only competition when it came to grades. He was also dating Ina Hamaguchi, he really loved her and now..he's gone. She also remebered Okuni, she was very nice, but also very emotional. She had dreams of becoming a family doctor, she loved to help others in need. She never bothered anyone, she always kept to herself and now she is dead. Oichi felt trapped, was her brother next? What if he killed Toshi, that would be the end of her. She had to figure out something....but what?

Girl #4 Okuni Hariyama
Boy #4 Kanetsugu Fuma - Dead

34 students left

Sign up to rate and review this story