Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Hatsumomo and Tadakatsu sees Oichi and Toshi, but something is not right.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 580 words

0Unrated
Good afternoon, how are you all? It's time for the 12:00 announcements. Okay, there was only one team that didn't make it, that was Team no.4 Okuni Hariyama and Kanetsugu Fuma. I'm disappointed in you guys, I thought you would do better. Oh well guess you can't rush everything. Check your maps for your danger zones and good luck

Hatsumomo Aki (Female student no. 1) nearly chocked on her water when hearing this. Okuni and Kanetsugu didn't make it? They just went to get Oichi and Toshi. No, Oichi wouldn't kill them, she knew it wasn't Oichi, not sweet little Oichi. Maybe they got killed on the way or they got caught in a danger zone...no, they were too smart for that, so they probaly were killed. She went inside the empty warehouse that her and Tadakatsu Azai (Male student no.1)took shelter in. She knew where Yukimura was, she just had to meet up with him, so they could find Oichi together. Tadakatsu knew this, so he planned a route on the electronic mapping device, he was good at these things. Ever since he was young, Tadakatsu loved to go camping and exploring. Nature was his getaway and maybe if he had gone on the nature walk with his dad instead of going on that stupid fake study trip, he wouldn't be in this mess, but if he wasn't here, what would become of Hatsumomo. He had to take care of her because she saved his and some more of his classmates lives once, when they was in trouble with the government, but that's a story for another time.

They took their bags and started walking to the housing district. Soon they heard footsteps and hid in some nearby bushes. It was Toshi and Oichi walking the same way as them. Hatsumomo wanted to jump out and greet her, but something wasn't right about this. She didn't have to come out because Tadakatsu already rose up to greet the scared out of her mind Oichi. Soon as he came near Oichi Toshi pulled out his gun. Tadakatsu quickly put his hands in the air to show that he meant no harm. Oichi started to cry again because she knew what was going to become of her best friend and Tadakatsu. Toshi fired the weapon, but Hatsumomo pulled Tadakatsu down and the bullet barely missed him. Without thinking and maybe this was just a reflex, Hatsumomo pulled out her axe and threw it into Toshi's head, killing him instantly.

Realizing what she had done, Hatsumomo started to cry and Oichi's collar started to beep, but then it stopped.

"Oh thank God." Oichi said.

"I'm so sorry Oichi." Hatsumomo said.

"That's okay!" she gave Hatsumomo and Tadakatsu a big hug.

"I wonder, why didn't you collar explode? Is it a dud?" Tadakatsu said while examining Oichi's neck.

Attention students

The voice on the intercom sounded different, it was much deeper.

"That must be Mr. Kiriyama." Hatsumomo said.

Shuya Nanahara and his gang are on the island. For the time being, your collars have been disabled. If you all manage to kill Shuya and his gang, the government had agreed to let you all go home and not participate in this years program. I have disabled all the danger zone for you. You still cannot leave the island, so do your best.

Oichi knew it was getting dangerous now, so she had to find her brother, quickly.

Boy #2 Toshi Azai - Dead
33 student left
Sign up to rate and review this story