Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 2, Scene 5

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 2, Scene 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 541 words

1Original
Alicia paced the carpeted floor of her room impatiently. She already had her makeup done and everything, hoping her sister would return soon. Every so often she would check her phone for a message of some kind, but its screen remained the same.

"I can't believe I forgot to get Mikey's number," she muttered worriedly. "I sent Hayley to go find him at nine...she said she'd be back in half an hour. Maybe she couldn't find him...or she's hurt! That would be horrible." Alicia was biting her nails now. "It's been three hours, and she's still gone." She watched in delight as Hayley and Smith walked up the driveway and into the house, both coming up to her room not long after.

"Hayley, did you find him?" Alicia asked hopefully. Then she glanced at Smith, who got the hint and left, closing the door behind him. "Why do you look so upset? If it's bad news, tell it to me as if it were happy. If it's good, you're ruining it by looking so sad."

"I'm tired, you moron. Let me have five seconds to rest," said Hayley, collapsing on her sister's bed.

"Tell me already!" Alicia said impatiently, practically jumping on the bed. Her black hair fanned out around her as she did so.

"Will you calm down?" Hayley snapped. "I'm out of breath. That was a long walk, and we practically ran back here to tell you."

"How can you be so out of breath if you can talk long enough to tell me you're out of breath?" Alicia asked with a smirk. "Your excuse is longer than what you're excusing. Is it good or bad news? Tell me either, and I won't ask for specifics."

"Well, you've made an easy choice; you don't know how to choose a boyfriend. Mikey. He looks cute enough. He's not very courteous, but as gentle as a lamb."

"I already knew that," said Alicia. "What did he say about our date?"

"God, I have a headache," said Hayley, holding a hand to her forehead. "It feels like it's gonna explode."

"I'm sorry you're in so much pain," Alicia said sarcastically. "Now, /Princess/, tell me what Mikey said."

"He said, like an honest person, courteous, kind, handsome - Hey, where's Inés?"

"What kind of a question is that?!" Alicia asked in exasperation. "'He said, like an honest gentleman, where's Inés?'"

"Retract the claws, Ali," said Hayley. "I need a massage," she added.

"Deal with it. Now what did Mikey say?" Alicia asked curtly.

"Do you need to eat any cupcakes today?" Hayley asked. Alicia was taken aback, but hesitantly answered yes. "Go to Matt's house, then. He'll be there waiting for you. I'll make sure you have a way to get back here without going through the front door," she said with a smile. Alicia hugged her.

"Thanks, Hayley. I'll see you later," she called, grabbing her phone and bursting through the door. She practically slammed it in Smith's face. He blinked in surprise as Hayley exited the room.

"What was that for?" he asked. "I think your little sister just mauled me."

"What can I say?" Hayley asked with an innocent shrug. "She just might have her first boyfriend."
Sign up to rate and review this story