Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 2, Scene 6

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 2, Scene 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 198 words

0Unrated
"I really hope it works out between you two," said Matt, offering Mikey another cupcake. The younger Way brother declined. "There should be no sadness in love."

"Let whatever sorrow come, because it can't possibly outweigh the joy I get from seeing her for even a minute. Just help me make sure this goes smoothly, Matt. It will be enough that I can call her mine."

"Happy as I am for you," Matt said, voice taking on a tone of warning, "you should still be careful. The happier you are, the worse you'll feel if something bad happens." Both looked toward the door as Alicia entered. Mikey could have sworn his heart stopped beating. "Here she is, our lady in question."

"Hey, Matt," she said shyly before Mikey ran to her and wrapped her in an embrace.

"Alicia, I hope you are as happy as I am." They smiled at one another.

"I couldn't explain even half of my happiness if I wanted to." Mikey smiled and gently kissed her.

"Let's get this show on the road, so to speak," said Matt, clasping his hands together. "I'm afraid I can't leave you two alone together until it's official."
Sign up to rate and review this story